Gaming The Missing DLC of Shin Gundam Musou [PCSG00278]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ,i'm sorry but there is no English patch for this game,either you play it like this or forget it.
I tried the ASIA version, surprisingly it's playable as the title screen, main menu and options is in english text.

This is one of my favourite games and I thought it was all japanese text only so that's why I didn't try it until now.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried the ASIA version, surprisingly it's playable as the title screen, main menu and options is in english text.

This is one of my favourite games and I thought it was all japanese text only so that's why I didn't try it until now.
@aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ,you asked me for an English patch for this version(Japan)of the game and it doesn't exist.
I didn't know that the ASA version is in English,i wouldn't have answered like that.

Guyverd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Guyverd ,do not be sad you know who is to blame for all this(he wrote immediately after my post).
I wrote that i leave the Vitacheat Database thread not that I leave the site,we can continue here or open a group to talk about specific things and leave out the so-called pain in the ass.
I have already warned all the creators of cheat for Nintendo Switch section not to respond to a certain troll that made me crazy with requests for cheats for certain games. However i will continue to cheat for PS Vita,because i love to play,complete and see my limits pushed.
Note: there is a difference between knowing how to create cheats at any time during the game(see these videos

)and doing a memory dump and not knowing if the cheat will work from start to game completion(without crashes,glitches or freeze)as i always demonstrate with my videos.

@NeoGranzon
Yeah, I knew him.

You're great, dude.
Always did checking the cheats to make sure it works well in all conditions.
How was the Shin Gundam Musou's VitaCheat that you created on the video like you said on another thread before?
It's time consuming getting all cards. 😂
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys, i know this is irrelevant to the thread topic, I've searched and there isn't any english patch available for this game, so is this game playable without any english text? I mean its just dynasty warriors hack and slash. thanks
For the Vita is only available on Japanese and Chinese region.
The English one is only on PS3.

I tried the ASA version yesterday and the text is on Chinese yet the audio is on Japanese.

The JPN one is better I think, the DLCs are complete, thanks to @NeoGranzon :)

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@NeoGranzon
Yeah, I knew him.

You're great, dude.
Always did checking the cheats to make sure it works well in all conditions.
How was the Shin Gundam Musou's VitaCheat that you created on the video like you said on another thread before?
It's time consuming getting all cards. 😂
Post automatically merged:

For the Vita is only available on Japanese and Chinese region.
The English one is only on PS3.

I tried the ASA version yesterday and the text is on Chinese yet the audio is on Japanese.

The JPN one is better I think, the DLCs are complete, thanks to @NeoGranzon :)
@Guyverd ,you must have a little patience, because i am busy creating cheats for my other PS Vita and Nintendo Switch games,as soon as i can i will complete those to have all the cards with the max status of all the pilots and MS and then i will make a video and update the first download link.

Reactions: Guyverd

Guyverd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Guyverd ,you must have a little patience, because i am busy creating cheats for my other PS Vita and Nintendo Switch games,as soon as i can i will complete those to have all the cards with the max status of all the pilots and MS and then i will make a video and update the first download link.
@NeoGranzon
Roger, dude. :)

As your information, your Shin Gundam Musou's Vitacheat, some of them surprisingly work on ASA version.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@NeoGranzon
Roger, dude. :)

As your information, your Shin Gundam Musou's Vitacheat, some of them surprisingly work on ASA version.
@Guyverd very well,some games use the same cheats (Super Robot Wars V,X,World of Final Fantasy and many i don't know about),just rename the internal and external psv file to the one you are using.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey sorry for off topic again

1. Does Shin Gundam Musou have online multiplayer? If yes how do access it? I have the ASIA version, it's like 5% English text.

To clarify what I mean the title screen, main menu and options is in english text but after that it's all in Chinese text, but the voice of the characters during cutscenes or battle is in Japanese.

Here's what I mean:
IMG_20221103_052621.jpg
IMG_20221103_052632.jpg
IMG_20221103_052807.jpg

2. Do you guys play Gundam Breakers 3 Break Edition? I have the ASIA english version like as in 100% English text and it has online multiplayer.

If yes my PSN is Kyosuke753 add me if you figure out how to play Shin Gundam Musou online too and if you do add me I play at random times and my timezone is Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

Oh yeah also my discord is Kyosuke753#6440 for easier chat, I'm Tryna find ppl to play with on new 2ds xl, Wii U and ps vita.

Edit 1: is it a good idea to post threads to share 3ds friend code, Nintendo network ID and PSN here or should I stick to Reddit?

Tbh it's hard to find ppl to play with on old consoles, timezone and ppl busy at work and I don't have friends in real life hahaha as I'm anti-social.

Guyverd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey sorry for off topic again

1. Does Shin Gundam Musou have online multiplayer? If yes how do access it? I have the ASIA version, it's like 5% English text.

To clarify what I mean the title screen, main menu and options is in english text but after that it's all in Chinese text, but the voice of the characters during cutscenes or battle is in Japanese.

Here's what I mean:
View attachment 335413View attachment 335414View attachment 335415

2. Do you guys play Gundam Breakers 3 Break Edition? I have the ASIA english version like as in 100% English text and it has online multiplayer.

If yes my PSN is Kyosuke753 add me if you figure out how to play Shin Gundam Musou online too and if you do add me I play at random times and my timezone is Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

Oh yeah also my discord is Kyosuke753#6440 for easier chat, I'm Tryna find ppl to play with on new 2ds xl, Wii U and ps vita.

Edit 1: is it a good idea to post threads to share 3ds friend code, Nintendo network ID and PSN here or should I stick to Reddit?

Tbh it's hard to find ppl to play with on old consoles, timezone and ppl busy at work and I don't have friends in real life hahaha as I'm anti-social.
For Shin Gundam Musou, it has a Multiplayer feature.
Go to Ultimate Mode, select the stage you're going to play, press Triangle, there will be 3 options.
I play the JPN one instead of the ASA one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: food?