NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@NeoGranzon
Thank you so much for the license files
They works after I put the work.bin and delete the old license folder then refresh live area and license.
So sorry what I did before.

@godreborn
They are in the pending list, I found them just now by using PCSG00278.

Anyway, could you make the Vita Cheat for Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate USA and Unlimited Move for SD Gundam G Generation Genesis English Patch?
The EUR version already has the Vita Cheat yet the DLC are only 2 where USA one has more DLC.
Sorry @Guyverd ,i will no longer create cheats for others for the PS Vita but, only for me and neither will i publish them here or elsewhere and you have to thank what this user wrote here today.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry @Guyverd ,i will no longer create cheats for others for the PS Vita but, only for me and neither will i publish them here or elsewhere and you have to thank what this user wrote here today.
the guy is a douche. unfortunately, I've seen my fair share of them in the scenes, ESPECIALLY, the playstation ones. they pretty much drive others out of the scene, yet they're still here to pollute future scenes with more of their garbage.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the guy is a douche. unfortunately, I've seen my fair share of them in the scenes, ESPECIALLY, the playstation ones. they pretty much drive others out of the scene, yet they're still here to pollute future scenes with more of their garbage.
@godreborn we talk about it in pm,to avoid problems here👌.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay.
Thanks for the DLCs.
give him time to cool down. I've been very pissed before in the playstation scenes too, thought about quitting or no longer doing anything, but that didn't last. I still feel the way that I do about certain individuals in the scenes, but they won't drive me away.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
give him time to cool down. I've been very pissed before in the playstation scenes too, thought about quitting or no longer doing anything, but that didn't last. I still feel the way that I do about certain individuals in the scenes, but they won't drive me away.
@godreborn ,i'm sorry but it will not be as you wrote,because when i make a decision i don't go back and i hardly think about it because i am not a clown with the age that i have unlike many users who frequent this site and the bad experiences accumulated on the web and in the real life.
I will continue to create cheats and make videos just for me and my passion for videogames born in 1984 and if anyone wants cheat codes read my tutorials here or watch the videos in my Youtube channel,or ask him and the disciple who they think they are the best in the world👌.👋

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@NeoGranzon
Sorry to ask.
Do you know why some games not stop when we open the VitaCheat?
When we operate the VitaCheat also move too.
I've already installed ReScaller from Auto Plugin.
@Guyverd ,ask the super experts in the Vitacheat Database thread and not me, they are the best on the whole site!

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@NeoGranzon
I'm sorry to mention you here.
Do you mind if I ask about what NoASLR is?
Does we need to install the plugin to activate some VitaCheats which are NoASLR type?
@Guyverd ,go here i explain where it should be installed,i have it but many games have stable cheats even without that plugin.

Reactions: Guyverd

Guyverd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Guyverd ,go here i explain where it should be installed,i have it but many games have stable cheats even without that plugin.
The vitacheat for Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force shared here is NoASLR type.
I wonder the one make the game crash is because I don't install NoASLR plugin first.
That's why I ask you who is expert on VitaCheat.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The vitacheat for Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force shared here is NoASLR type.
I wonder the one make the game crash is because I don't install NoASLR plugin first.
That's why I ask you who is expert on VitaCheat.
@Guyverd ,i've completed the game and create the cheats,before installed this plugin and it never crashed,you just have to understand when to activate it.
In my opinion it is the fault of the badly done cheat,which crashes the game because the author hasn't tested it but only created it(woe to tell him it would cover you with offenses),unlike me who test my cheats at 100% before publish them. If you want an example watch my videos of SD Gundam G Generation Genesis(starting from the lowest one)or these other examples here and here in the first the cheats have a problem(read in the spoiler)and instead in the second i modified and added new cheats making them stable and eliminating the problem.

Guyverd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Guyverd ,i've completed the game and create the cheats,before installed this plugin and it never crashed,you just have to understand when to activate it.
In my opinion it is the fault of the badly done cheat,which crashes the game because the author hasn't tested it but only created it(woe to tell him it would cover you with offenses),unlike me who test my cheats at 100% before publish them. If you want an example watch my videos of SD Gundam G Generation Genesis(starting from the lowest one)or these other examples here and here in the first the cheats have a problem(read in the spoiler)and instead in the second i modified and added new cheats making them stable and eliminating the problem.
Thanks to your video @NeoGranzon
I tried to activate the cheats on the loading screen of Database Menu and it doesn't give a crash where the note of the VitaCheat said it must be activated on Button Setting Menu only.

I agree with you.
Looks like I have to wait someone edit the VitaCheat since I couldn't continue the game because the game needs to use Change Mode option to enable the Warship moves into a certain area.
The Inf. HP codes would give a crash when I press the Change Mode button no matter what button I change into.

You're awesome cheat maker, dude!
The Shin Gundam Musou's VitaCheat and your DLCs help me a lot completing the Ultimate Mode. :)

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks to your video @NeoGranzon
I tried to activate the cheats on the loading screen of Database Menu and it doesn't give a crash where the note of the VitaCheat said it must be activated on Button Setting Menu only.

I agree with you.
Looks like I have to wait someone edit the VitaCheat since I couldn't continue the game because the game needs to use Change Mode option to enable the Warship moves into a certain area.
The Inf. HP codes would give a crash when I press the Change Mode button no matter what button I change into.

You're awesome cheat maker, dude!
The Shin Gundam Musou's VitaCheat and your DLCs help me a lot completing the Ultimate Mode. :)
@Guyverd ,as long as someone insists on not personally trying the codes he creates and don't specify well how to use them it will always be like this,that's why i have lost the desire to help other users in the Vitacheat Database.
I will do one last test with Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS Force USA version,if i still take offense bye bye thread.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Guyverd ,you understand now why i no longer want to code for others and be part of that thread,i'm tired of being taken for a ride by the user who wrote under my post,i'm a serious person in the world of videogames since 1983,not an idiot who has been cheating for 3 years and thinks he's the best in the world!👋

• Sad

Guyverd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Guyverd ,you understand now why i no longer want to code for others and be part of that thread,i'm tired of being taken for a ride by the user who wrote under my post,i'm a serious person in the world of videogames since 1983,not an idiot who has been cheating for 3 years and thinks he's the best in the world!👋
So sad to know about it, dude.
Some said your cheats are dangerous.
Of course it isn't true.
I used your cheats and it works like a charm unless I activate it wrong (Different region/version/moment).

All the best to you, dude! :)
Thank you for replying my posts up to now. :)

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So sad to know about it, dude.
Some said your cheats are dangerous.
Of course it isn't true.
I used your cheats and it works like a charm unless I activate it wrong (Different region/version/moment).

All the best to you, dude! :)
Thank you for replying my posts up to now. :)
@Guyverd ,do not be sad you know who is to blame for all this(he wrote immediately after my post).
I wrote that i leave the Vitacheat Database thread not that I leave the site,we can continue here or open a group to talk about specific things and leave out the so-called pain in the ass.
I have already warned all the creators of cheat for Nintendo Switch section not to respond to a certain troll that made me crazy with requests for cheats for certain games. However i will continue to cheat for PS Vita,because i love to play,complete and see my limits pushed.
Note: there is a difference between knowing how to create cheats at any time during the game(see these videos

)and doing a memory dump and not knowing if the cheat will work from start to game completion(without crashes,glitches or freeze)as i always demonstrate with my videos.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys, i know this is irrelevant to the thread topic, I've searched and there isn't any english patch available for this game, so is this game playable without any english text? I mean its just dynasty warriors hack and slash. thanks

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, i know this is irrelevant to the thread topic, I've searched and there isn't any english patch available for this game, so is this game playable without any english text? I mean its just dynasty warriors hack and slash. thanks
@aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ,i'm sorry but there is no English patch for this game,either you play it like this or forget it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory