Lenggao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
17308812_1448924005160027_1683010579190543540_n.jpg

What should I do?
I've finally got it to connect but this happens haha.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SuperSayianGod anyway to mod the horse stats/appearance?
Not Sure have not tried since I have not even gotten 1 horse yet. Just been using the Moon Jump code with glider to get over mountains and across the map faster.

But seen online if you kill your own Horse there's away to bring it back to life as a Skeleton horse (aka) Monster Horse. There is also Ganon's Black and Red horse that can be found and a Secret horse called King of the Mountain. it's like part unicorn/monster horse with 6 eye's and no face just eye's. Stats are the highest on it if you can tame it. On the Freak scale from 1-10 it's a 11.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

zombiieh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it took me an awful long time to figure out that BOTW has to be updated and DLC.
maybe you should add this to the first post.

other than that: THANK YOU FOR THIS!
i can finally enjoy the game without the stupid fucking durability shit

Reactions: GamePil

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it took me an awful long time to figure out that BOTW has to be updated and DLC.
maybe you should add this to the first post.

other than that: THANK YOU FOR THIS!
i can finally enjoy the game without the stupid fucking durability shit
It sais for Version 1.1 EU and you dont need the DLC for it infact the DLC cloth can break the durability modifier

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This Trainer was made by Shinzuya, I just updated it!
The Trainer requires latest Version of TCPGecko + Cosmo's Codehandler

The Trainer may work with the US Version:

Instructions:
1) Download this

2) Extract it to a folder on your PC then place tcpgecko.elf, icon.png and meta.xml (both these files are in the meta folder) on your sd card in a folder called tcpgecko (sd://wiiu/apps/tcpgecko)
3) Download the codehandler.bin file from here
4) Drop it in the same folder as you dropped the TCPGecko files on your sd card (sd://wiiu/apps/tcpgecko)
5) Boot your Wii U and run Haxchi/Mocha (If required)
6) Boot into HBL
7) Run TCPGecko
8) Load TCPGecko with codehandler (Press X on the gamepad)
9) System menu reboots, load up BOTW
10) Download Breath.exe from here
11) Run it, enter Wii Us IP address, click Connect
13) Profit

Version 1.1 EUR:
Download: https://filetrip.net/dl?nGOO3WtpLc

Changelog:

-changed max Rupees from 9999 to 999999
-changed max Durability/Quantity from 65535 to 6553500
-fixed the 3rd label of the Durability Editor
-added Always Run function (thanks to @DarkFlare69)
-Freeze and Refill Health are hit or miss since the last Update, it works most of the
time so if it doesn't work just exit to the Home Menu and restart the game
(you don't need to restart TCP Gecko)
-added Infinite Horse Whips (thanks to @DarkFlare69)
-added Disconnect button for better compatibility with @PandaOnSmack Trainer and JGecko U
-added Gravity Modifier for Moonjump, Zero Gravity, Strong Gravity and Extreme Gravity (thanks to @DarkFlare69)
-added Speed Modifier x2, x4, x8 and x32 (thanks to @DarkFlare69 )

PandaOnSmack's Trainer: https://github.com/joffnerd/botw-trainer/releases

if the Quantity/Durability Editor a int32 Error try this:
1. Connect to your game
2. Open the menu and start counting the slots that are full until you reach clothing
3. In the Durability manager, go to the slot that is your first clothing item (e.g. 7 weapons, 2 bows, only Wooden arrows, 2 shields -> 1st clothing slot is 13)
4. Set each slot that actually holds clothing to 0 (e.g. normal clothes plus winter thingy you get from the old geezer -> 13-15 needs to be set to 0)
5. Save and reload
6. Click Load current values
7. Profit

If you have any other codes that you want included, please let me know.
If you have codes for another Version of the Game (USA) i can make another Version of the Trainer

Nice will there be a version for cemu, or can you do it already if so, then how?

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worked great thanks mate, how do i use pandaonsmacks trainer, there is no exe file like the otherr one?
thanks

It depends on what you what to do I guess. I personally use the Code Tab for money and other things but remember to check the little box next to the item in code tab before you Save and Refresh. To make weapons almost Infinite unbreakable the first box after the weapons name is the Durability. Just copy and paste this number 6553500 in to each weapon you choose then Refresh after clicking save. Max Arrow is 999 and you can update it everytime you get low or find a new type of Arrow. there is Normal , Fire , Ice , Shock , Bomb , and ancient. max material is also 999 only thing you can't max are bottle potions and a hand full of food items other Traverses give you when you save them from monsters. Don't try to mod Armor or it will freeze up your game unless you know how to Armor Swap with JGeckoU codes. To make a Weapon 1 hit kill put this code 00099999 in the first box after durability called Mod amount and 00000001 in 3rd box after durability box called Mod Type then save/Refresh it works on Arrows to.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,
Reactions: GamePil

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the latest 3.6.3 version, but how can I increase durability on weapons? tried the item value, but the increase doesn't save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gotta catch em all lol