TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a few. You'll find them here.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/botw-item-names-for-pandaonsmacks-trainer.463959/

No in the New DLC coming there is No More Time Limit for the master sword after you Awaken it's full power. That's why Nintendo is calling it Trails of the sword.

I read up on it. Yes it will always be at 60 power and have the max power stuff.
But it doesn't mention anything about being Infinite Durability, Sadly... hm. o wel m i ryt
Still looking forward to it greatly. I wonder what Outfits we'll be allowed to wear when in the Trial of the Sword.
I hope it's not like the Eventide Island where you're stripped down to nothing.

Last edited by TheQueen,

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are a few. You'll find them here.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/botw-item-names-for-pandaonsmacks-trainer.463959/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I read up on it. Yes it will always be at 60 power and have the max power stuff.
But it doesn't mention anything about being Infinite Durability, Sadly... hm. o wel m i ryt
Still looking forward to it greatly. I wonder what Outfits we'll be allowed to wear when in the Trial of the Sword.
I hope it's not like the Eventide Island where you're stripped down to nothing.
plateau
Now Ive done the 4 challenges qand got the spirit orbs, the game seems to have got harder, the weapons just dont last, seem to be dying a lot quicker than I did on the plateau. Im using version WUP-P-ALZP which was off wiiu helper. Not bothered about inf health but stronger and better weapons just about now would be nice

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah. The game gets hard af when you begin. It's known as the Dark Souls of the Legend of Zelda series.
It is known to not hold your hand. You're on your own for the majority of the game.
You will die.
Alot.
I died at least 50 times in my first hour do to one shots and stuff like that.
Id suggest stealth until you get a hang of it.
Infact. I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter multiple times by the Red Lynel before I decided to stealth it instead of attack it.

Last edited by TheQueen,

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh yeah. The game gets hard af when you begin. It's known as the Dark Souls of the Legend of Zelda series.
It is known to not hold your hand. You're on your own for the majority of the game.
You will die.
Alot.
I died at least 50 times in my first hour do to one shots and stuff like that.
Id suggest stealth until you get a hang of it.
Infact. I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter multiple times by the Red Lynel before I decided to stealth it instead of attack it.

I have found some codes, which I need to change the address on, I dont actually know how to. I could do with a few pointers off you experts. Thanks in advance guys

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have found some codes, which I need to change the address on, I dont actually know how to. I could do with a few pointers off you experts. Thanks in advance guys

You know if your still running the last game update from last month you could just use PandaOnSmacks Trainer to do a Weapons Swap for Stronger Ones as you are now. Find Crap weapons and Swap them for Better weapons in the Trainer. I did not know you could do that either until someone on here explained to me how and it is Simple so Simple a 2nd Grader could do it.

The member who explained it to me Is Named BeRnYGP. Go Back to Page 45 and Half way down you will see a conversion between me and him on Weapon swapping and he list the all weapons that can be swapped just Read what he wrote and Remember you can swap any Weapon for another sword , Lsword or even Spear but only Shield for Shield and Bow for Bow. You can also Swap a Crappy bow to Exchange it for the Twilight Bow witch you can get with only an Amiibo. Yes the Amiibo weapons are listed too.

Reactions: TudorBlue

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know if your still running the last game update from last month you could just use PandaOnSmacks Trainer to do a Weapons Swap for Stronger Ones as you are now. Find Crap weapons and Swap them for Better weapons in the Trainer. I did not know you could do that either until someone on here explained to me how and it is Simple so Simple a 2nd Grader could do it.

The member who explained it to me Is Named BeRnYGP. Go Back to Page 45 and Half way down you will see a conversion between me and him on Weapon swapping and he list the all weapons that can be swapped just Read what he wrote and Remember you can swap any Weapon for another sword , Lsword or even Spear but only Shield for Shield and Bow for Bow. You can also Swap a Crappy bow to Exchange it for the Twilight Bow witch you can get with only an Amiibo. Yes the Amiibo weapons are listed too.

Its version 1.2. I can delete it and start again, im not too far into the game

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its version 1.2. I can delete it and start again, im not too far into the game

You really don't need to Delete and Restart again the Breath Trainer 3.8.9 works on 1.2 just not the recent update v80 1.2.2 that came out last week. I don;t know where you get your game updates but I download mine from Wii U USB Help so v64 is still working on train until PandaOnSmack Makes a Patch for the Trainer later this week to work with v80 Update.

Reactions: TudorBlue

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You really don't need to Delete and Restart again the Breath Trainer 3.8.9 works on 1.2 just not the recent update v80 1.2.2 that came out last week. I don;t know where you get your game updates but I download mine from Wii U USB Help so v64 is still working on train until PandaOnSmack Makes a Patch for the Trainer later this week to work with v80 Update.

I just installed the ga,me and dlc a while back and have not connected since. I use usbhelper but as I said, Ive not touched it in a while Brilliant, thanks. I'll go for it later on. How do you change the address of codes anyway?

Last edited by TudorBlue,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a certain time he'll work on it at all?
It's Wendsday. You talked to him last as far as I'm away.

I Pm'ed PandaOnSmack Friday of Last week a couple of days after the new game update was released and He replied that he would get it fixed when he got home this week. I don't have a eta since he did not give me 1 he just said it would get fixed after he gets home. Your welcome to ask him yourself but asking again would probably piss him off and that would led to him not working on it at all.

I just installed the ga,me and dlc a while back and have not connected since. I use usbhelper but as I said, Ive not touched it in a while Brilliant, thanks. I'll go for it later on. How do you change the address of codes anyway?

Change what address of codes just use the Trainer v3.8.9 and TU v64 from Wii U USB Helper under the Breath of the Wild game listed in the game index of USB Helper Until the Patch for v80 can be applyied sometime this week.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Pm'ed PandaOnSmack Friday of Last week a couple of days after the new game update was released and He replied that he would get it fixed when he got home this week. I don't have a eta since he did not give me 1 he just said it would get fixed after he gets home. Your welcome to ask him yourself but asking again would probably piss him off and that would led to him not working on it at all.

Change what address of codes just use the Trainer v3.8.9 and TU v64 from Wii U USB Helper under the Breath of the Wild game listed in the game index of USB Helper Until the Patch for v80 can be applyied sometime this week.
v80 is out already. It came out this morning. Aka v4.0.0 on the Trainer.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v80 is out already. It came out this morning. Aka v4.0.0 on the Trainer.

Has Anyone checked out the v80 update themselves yet I have and I'm Pissed. the new update did nothing but add the option to download the 7 different audio languages from eShop. Nintendo just pulled a fast one by telling us the new update would include 2 Armor sets and 3 new Mask to wear but Removed them from the Update to slip them into the DLC Pack 1 later this Summer That's Bull****.

Can you even go to the eShop while using a Softmod Wii U.
What was the Point in Downloading the Update from Wii U USB Helper if the Language Pack was not included into the Update.

This Royally Pisses me Off.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has Anyone checked out the v80 update themselves yet I have and I'm Pissed. the new update did nothing but add the option to download the 7 different audio languages from eShop. Nintendo just pulled a fast one by telling us the new update would include 2 Armor sets and 3 new Mask to wear but Removed them from the Update to slip them into the DLC Pack 1 later this Summer That's Bull****.

Can you even go to the eShop while using a Softmod Wii U.
What was the Point in Downloading the Update from Wii U USB Helper if the Language Pack was not included into the Update.

This Royally Pisses me Off.
I don't believe this update was meant to show the armors. I think the armors come when the DLC in Summer comes.
I'll just go on Breath of the Wild without logging on my Homebrew to get the DLC. I am still stoked.

I noticed a few good differences in game as well. The frame rate seemed nicer. The world felt more vibrant.
Or maybe it's the fact I hadn't played in a week and my mind was like "Oh finally. My drug"

Be patient, my man. You'll get your things in do time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're having issues with the 4.0.0 update.
Download Gecko U Updater.

There is a new version of TCPGecko where the codehandler is now merged with the TcPGeko thing itself.

Download that and put that into the SD Card then download the new version of the trainer.
Boot up your game before you connect your trainer. Wait till your save is finished the press connect.

It should work then.

Last edited by TheQueen,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe this update was meant to show the armors. I think the armors come when the DLC in Summer comes.
I'll just go on Breath of the Wild without logging on my Homebrew to get the DLC. I am still stoked.

I noticed a few good differences in game as well. The frame rate seemed nicer. The world felt more vibrant.
Or maybe it's the fact I hadn't played in a week and my mind was like "Oh finally. My drug"

Be patient, my man. You'll get your things in do time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're having issues with the 4.0.0 update.
Download Gecko U Updater.

There is a new version of TCPGecko where the codehandler is now merged with the TcPGeko thing itself.

Download that and put that into the SD Card then download the new version of the trainer.
Boot up your game before you connect your trainer. Wait till your save is finished the press connect.

It should work then.

First off the New v80 Trailer was shown with Armor included and DLC Pack 1 doe's not have any added Content for Armors but now after the Fact Nintendo is now including them.

Second When you download an Update from a Program Like Wii U USB Helper it Should already have had the languages included not Need to go to the eShop to finish downloaded them because Wii U USB Helper get everything from the eShop when it Updates it's Program.

Third - Is it even Possible to get on and download stuff from the eShop with a Softmodded Wii U without getting Banned. Because Jailbreaking any system and going online is Illegal. If it is possible How to do it and Download the Language Pack content then after getting offline Transfer it over to the Game saved on a USB Flash Drive connected to the Wii.

Lastly - I'm not having Issues with the v80 Updated I just don't See any Changes that stand out to me and by Nintendo Pulling a Xenoverse 2 Changing Content @ the last minute before the Free Update was Released is what was Pissing me Off so the New TCPGecko to install is not needed but thanks for letting me know.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The second line after the ------ was more for the rest of the people whom were having issues with the game.
Since adding another post would merge them. I decided to make a line for the other people.
And I suppose I can understand that feeling.
I suppose if you temportarily remove your SD card from your system, thus removing the Homebrew option, it wouldn't do much.
Then again. I didn't mod my entire Wii U. I only added TCP Gecko and Homebrew, I don't do USB Updateors or w/e. When I go online when in TCPGecko mode, my Wii U freezes.
I leave the game at all while in TCPGecko mode and my Wii U freezes. But it plays well before I go into that mode.

I dunno. I didn't do a bunch of stuff to hack my Wii U.
All I did was some SD card stuff.

Daichi73

Trophies
XP
Country
Dammit idk how to connect this to my Wii U, when I run the trainer it says "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it". What am I doing wrong? I updated the Gecko thing, I followed the instructions and still nothing! Please help ;-;

EDIT: SOLVED!

Last edited by Daichi73,

NightsEkim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone interested in contributing to korok seed coordinates, I've already submitted some to my own form, all from the great plateau, I'll continue submitting seeds to this form when I get time between work and sleep. I figured I'd outsource this as well so I can have multiple people helping get coordinates for the 900 seeds.

Submission form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd28SGLjH694LGvu04C0xBts1zD7islf-nUnKAHvdD8TgxCNA/viewform

Submissions:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...sED2i5sXJ4FMIncHNuQqDW1qY/edit#gid=2064008295

I'll put submissions in to the verified list as I go through and gather them myself.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those having issues with "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" It's becaue of the IP used is wrong.
I had this issue as well. My Wii U IP tends to change and causes it to happen. So check your IP you put in carefully.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...