Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

lunaesolis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello! i understand if this is completely the wrong place to be asking about this, but i can't get TCPGecko to show up on my launcher. i have all of the items in the TCPGecko folder, and both the homebrew launcher icon and the loadiine icon show up. any help would be greatly appreciated.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your SD card also has the folder as well.
Check my previous comments. Your SD card should look like those.

lunaesolis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your SD card also has the folder as well.
Check my previous comments. Your SD card should look like those.
yup. looks identical to how i'm set up as far as i can tell. when i do run the launcher, theres the homebrew launcher icon at the top of the screen and then a huge gap before the loadiine icon, which i thought was curious.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup. looks identical to how i'm set up as far as i can tell. when i do run the launcher, theres the homebrew launcher icon at the top of the screen and then a huge gap before the loadiine icon, which i thought was curious.
There has been a new update to the TCP homebrew thing.
Search for "Gecko U Updater." It should bring up the new stuff you need.
There was an update since I posted what I did earlier.
I'd give you the Link but it's my experience that having people search themselves helps add independance.
So search for "Gecko U Updater.jar" on the internet.
when you download it and open it. You'll find "Download Files" Which will download from the thing itself.
There will be a "Downloaded" Folder in the U Gecko Updater" folder that will show the SD card files needed and the computer files needed.
Put the files in the SD Card on the SD card.
It should work I hope then. If that doesn't work. Format your SD card and then do it all.

lunaesolis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There has been a new update to the TCP homebrew thing.
Search for "Gecko U Updater." It should bring up the new stuff you need.
There was an update since I posted what I did earlier.
I'd give you the Link but it's my experience that having people search themselves helps add independance.
So search for "Gecko U Updater.jar" on the internet.
when you download it and open it. You'll find "Download Files" Which will download from the thing itself.
There will be a "Downloaded" Folder in the U Gecko Updater" folder that will show the SD card files needed and the computer files needed.
Put the files in the SD Card on the SD card.
It should work I hope then. If that doesn't work. Format your SD card and then do it all.
that did work! thanks so much for the help!

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SuperSaiyanGod

Is there a way to make a bow shoot like the Bow of Light?
The straight forward directory and all.
Tried the Mod type and stuff. But it doesn't seem to do so.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SuperSaiyanGod

Is there a way to make a bow shoot like the Bow of Light?
The straight forward directory and all.
Tried the Mod type and stuff. But it doesn't seem to do so.

Short answer is No. Why do you even want a Bow like the Bow of Light witch is End game Use only. You can Swap a Crap Weapon with the Trainer for the Twilight Bow witch is Much Better in my Opinion.

I did Change 1 of my weapons before I restared for the Bow of Light but you can Remove it from your Inventory once it's there. Not Trade-able or hang-able in your House either. Bow of Light and Bow of Twilight are the Same Bow except the Bow of Light has Crescent Moon Shaped Light Arrows and the BOT has Normal Light Arrows. BOL is Gold and Silver and BOT is Black/Silver/Gold in color.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the bow of light in my trainer.
But I want to use my Dark Bow for my Dark Link outfit.
Ya know?

I even modified the Bow of Light to fire 3 arrows at once.
But I'd love to get the Arrow trajectory for the other Bows as well so I can look good with them while being more effective.

Last edited by TheQueen,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the bow of light in my trainer.
But I want to use my Dark Bow for my Dark Link outfit.
Ya know?

I even modified the Bow of Light to fire 3 arrows at once.
But I'd love to get the Arrow trajectory for the other Bows as well so I can look good with them while being more effective.

Why would you even want the Bow of Light. The Twilight Bow is much cooler looking. Arrow Trajectory is not Possible to mod for making you look cool. That's is like asking if there is a Slow motion mode for Weapon fighting like the Slow-mo Arrow shooting.

Dark Bow? If you mean the grayish black Knight bow then that's not really a Dark Bow. Would be really cool if there was a Dark Energy Bow hidden somewhere in the game the Shot Black Lighting Arrows instead of Light Arrows that would make it a True Dark Bow.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks a lot for this trainer ! It's made the game a lot more enjoyable by being able to erase its most annoying features. Are you planning on adding an update to unlock amiibo costumes ? I can't seem to get saviine to work to use the savegame editor.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you even want the Bow of Light. The Twilight Bow is much cooler looking. Arrow Trajectory is not Possible to mod for making you look cool. That's is like asking if there is a Slow motion mode for Weapon fighting like the Slow-mo Arrow shooting.

Dark Bow? If you mean the grayish black Knight bow then that's not really a Dark Bow. Would be really cool if there was a Dark Energy Bow hidden somewhere in the game the Shot Black Lighting Arrows instead of Light Arrows that would make it a True Dark Bow.
Oh no doubt. Purple Shadow Arrows would look bomb. And they would corrupt enemy monsters to fight for you temporarily.
Imagine going around with a pet Lynel.
But yeah. I was refering to the Royal Knight Bow. It's the closest to a Dark Bow we're going to get, that at least looks cool.

I use both the Twilight Bow and Bow of Light. Twilight for looking cool and Bow of Light when I want things ded. But I suppose I can increase the damage.
Give the Twilight Bow 5 shot or something.... Hm...~ 30x5
Be stronger than the Bow of Light theortically.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no doubt. Purple Shadow Arrows would look bomb. And they would corrupt enemy monsters to fight for you temporarily.
Imagine going around with a pet Lynel.
But yeah. I was refering to the Royal Knight Bow. It's the closest to a Dark Bow we're going to get, that at least looks cool.

I use both the Twilight Bow and Bow of Light. Twilight for looking cool and Bow of Light when I want things ded. But I suppose I can increase the damage.
Give the Twilight Bow 5 shot or something.... Hm...~ 30x5
Be stronger than the Bow of Light theortically.

Purple Corruption Arrow would be Great idea. Someone should look into that.
I really don't see any need to increase the arrows to fire more then 1 at a time. I just aim for the head to kill and hit the mark every time.

dezznutzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does moonwalk work for you guys with the pro controller? Mine only does with the game pad. Version 4.0. Also when I check the box for infinity stamina the stamina meter does not dissappear from the screen,.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moon walk? Or Jump?
I've not used the Pro Controller. I can't say.
But it works for me with the gamepad. I know this doesn't answer your question.
But not sure.

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
72FhZdno.png

Trying to run the trainer but its just not happening for me. Any help and advice with this will be much appreciated

moedope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
72FhZdno.png

Trying to run the trainer but its just not happening for me. Any help and advice with this will be much appreciated

dont use breath.exe use this
https://github.com/joffnerd/botw-trainer/releases/tag/v4.0.1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello.

I tried to download the breath.exe file several times, but I just get an error message when opening it.

"File or folder is damaged and cannot be read." or something similiar (My system language is in Norwegian)

Edit: Downloaded the file from another place, and now it says it cannot be opened on my version of Windows. I use Windows 10..

Please help.
download this one
https://github.com/joffnerd/botw-trainer/releases/tag/v4.0.1

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.