Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

bonoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wolf Link still not working? I set it on the save editor but it does not appear when loading the modified save file.

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What are the amiibo freebies I can get from this editor? Anyone have a list? How can I get it?

You get a bunch of outfits. The official guide lists them and yes you can get them using the editor. They are called Cap / Tuning / Trousers of Time, Twilight, Sky...etc.

I wonder, would it be possible to add an option to batch add all materials? So you don't have to add every single item by hand I mean.

alencore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just like to say...thank you very much of this amazing trainer. Without it I probably be bald by now bec. of all the hair pulling when the game crashes or locks up....all those items can all be achieved the old hard way but I was in a little hurry coz those darn guardians beat the hell out of me and I want some instant revenge and I finally I did and conquered the big ugly boss as well, so yeah I've completed the main quest of the game and definitely one of the greatest game ever made, there's no such hype, this game is just plain epic....and yeah much tnx to cemu devs as well.

Zoma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry if it was explained before, but quick question.

How does the modifier on the weapons work? Is there a way to enable unlimited durability?

As far as I know, there is no way to put unlimited durability but you can set the item durability to the max value (6553500) it will be almost indestructible (an ingame legit weapon with high durability has set a value around 8000).

For the modifier on the weapons, I have only tested the "Attack up *" and it's kinda easy, just put the value of the extra damage that you want to have in your weapon (if I add 43, my ingame weapon will have a +43 damage). Not sure what's the max damage that you can set, since I want to play half-legit and haven't tested it yet.

Reactions: Yoshimashin

Yoshimashin

Penguin Spy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, there is no way to put unlimited durability but you can set the item durability to the max value (6553500) it will be almost indestructible (an ingame legit weapon with high durability has set a value around 8000).

For the modifier on the weapons, I have only tested the "Attack up *" and it's kinda easy, just put the value of the extra damage that you want to have in your weapon (if I add 43, my ingame weapon will have a +43 damage). Not sure what's the max damage that you can set, since I want to play half-legit and haven't tested it yet.

I figured it out after a bit but have been using 10000 for durability. I will start using the max now, thanks!

Reactions: Zoma

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

The MAX ATK value you can add to your weapons (that is saveable) is FFFF, but to be on the safest side, just use 270F (Which is 9999), but 4000 is a better number. You can oneshot/2shot most things with it.

I'm currently experimenting with Food items that give enhancements, and see if i can pump it to 1hour.

skins20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I need a list of the exclusive objects or clothes that are unlocked with amiibos since they are the only objects that I am interested in previously unlocking with this editor

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I need a list of the exclusive objects or clothes that are unlocked with amiibos since they are the only objects that I am interested in previously unlocking with this editor
  • Epona
  • Armor set of Time
  • Armor set of Twilight
  • Armor set of the Sky
  • Armor set Fierce Deity
  • Armor set of the Wind
  • Armor set of the Hero
  • Biggoron's Sword
  • Goddess Sword
  • Hero's Sword
  • Sword of the Sages
  • Fierce Deity Sword
  • The Boomerang from Wind Waker (can't recall the name)
  • Traveler's Briddle
  • Traveler's Saddle
  • Wolf Link
  • Twilight Bow
  • Hero's Shield

Reactions: iVcU and skins20

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
What does adding a Zelda NPC do? I tried it and didn't notice anything different. Does she show up somewhere?

I too am interested in what purpose this serves. It seems to be bunched in with things like Horses/Wolf Link...Does it spawn a Zelda NPC in a specific location? I noticed that a save the game generated after I used this no longer had it in the other item list. I guess because it despawned due to being too far from the player. Interesting that would be a thing at all. Perhaps DLC will allow us to interact with Zelda at one point....(which would suggest post-Ganon story content or story for before the Calamity)

I'm gotten around to setting up Cemu and am playing around with this. :P

skins20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
thanks for help!
I have those two doubts I do not know what the numbers of each object mean also the option of the icon of the cross
What does this mean?
tumblr_oopzecBhCh1sr34p6o1_1280.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4