Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i want to try this but not sure how to first backup my save before dumping, i'm using cbhc with BOTW with latest update and dlc.

couldn't wait so i used savemii and it worked great!

Last edited by sudeki300,

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I know Switch homebrew is not released to the public yet, but would it be possible to convert Wii U BotW savefile to Switch BotW savefile? As this Editor supports Switch BotW save editing.

Lets assume Switch homebrew would become public after Christmas/ Hackers Conference 34C3 this year.
It should be possible.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This editor is not working for me i dump my save with savmii mod use the save with the editor inject it back with savmii mod and it just does not work. Well i guess i will try saviine and see how that goes.

F13Bubba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to remove items from your inventory? I accidentally added spirit orbs, not knowing there was already an entry, and now the game won't recognize them...

josemayuste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, @marc_max are you planning to support your savegame tool in order to make it compatible with the new champion's Amiibo unlockables?

thanks for your work, by the way, very cool tool mate.

Edit: game saves aren't compatible with this tool anymore (1.3.3), I get a prompt = "Invalid savegame file"

Last edited by josemayuste,

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Hello, @marc_max are you planning to support your savegame tool in order to make it compatible with the new champion's Amiibo unlockables?

thanks for your work, by the way, very cool tool mate.

Edit: game saves aren't compatible with this tool anymore (1.3.3), I get a prompt = "Invalid savegame file"
Sure!

Can anyone post a 1.3.3 savegame?

BorisLB

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello @marc_max, is there a way to undo the "Get all" korok seeds? I thought they will be in my inventory ready to exchange for more inventory slots, but Hestu doesn't recognize them (he says I have 0 korok seeds)... And now I'm really lack of space in my weapons inventory!
Thanks!

EDIT: So stupid. I added the korok seeds as an item and selected the needed amount. Thanks anyway for the Editor!

Last edited by BorisLB,

Aleksandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... for some reason, Editor says that I loaded invalid file. However, I played yesterday, on 1.3.3 version of the game.
I was previously hard reloaded my Editor web page, by the way...

Last edited by Aleksandar,

Anayoridango

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Marc_Max,

Your tool to edit save files seems awesome !
But unfortunately, I tried to edit my Zelda BOTW save file and I couldn't because it keeps telling me "invalid savegame file".
I am under:
- Ver 1.3.3
- DLC 2.1
- Firmware 5.5.2

To be sure, I dumped save files via two different methods (saviine like you suggested and directly from my console via FTP) and both files are "invalid".

Would you have a solution ?

I give you my game_data.sav if you want it.

Thanks again for your work even if it doesn't work for me !

Attachments

• game_data.zip
    195.5 KB · Views: 153

Anayoridango

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Works perfectly !

So satisfying to have all gears, weapons and above all Epona, which are only accessible via amiibo !

Thanks again, this tool is just splendid !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-