Hacking The Legend of Zelda BOTW DEMO being copied to an SD card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDylantula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like to be 100% behind with your saying, but Nintendo is not so good(up to date? with network technology. They always are slow? Many past experience can show...

Also perhaps it is not right to say server, maybe servers? They have many WiiU console and to easy server load..

Sorry perhaps I am just a woman who spends too much time reading hacking boards =P

Nonono, your input is appreciated, I'm just a curious debater :P I just didn't think they'd be THAT far behind lol. Does anyone know if Nikki is aware of this possibility?

Reactions: Katsumi San

Deleted member 370283

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dawn_of_the_final_day_by_zakkensebern-d5omyzn.jpg

The clock is ticking...

D

Deleted-379826

@astronautlevel does and also if you go to her other account (nwplayer1234) she just said she's making something for dumpiine to dump over network so you guys above probably are right

Reactions: TheDylantula

TheDylantula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NIKKI JUST TROLLED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME WITH THAT LAST RETWEET

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@astronautlevel does and also if you go to her other account (nwplayer1234) she just said she's making something for dumpiine to dump over network so you guys above probably are right
right, why didn't I put 2 and 2 together with that dumpiiine tweet lmao

edit: her last twitter reply makes it more obvious she knows, she's making dumpiine work over network

Last edited by TheDylantula,

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Treehouse is over, Nintendo is done with E3, so goodbye to the possibility, unless somewhere, somehow someone manage to steal one of the demo units while they are breaking down the booth D:

Edit:
In other news...

Attachments

• IMG_20160615_212227.png
    IMG_20160615_212227.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 389
Last edited by huma_dawii,

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dump over network?? That would take hours. I expect a game of this caliber to be a similar size to super smash bros and Bayonetta. That's 16GB over the Wii U's crappy 2.4GHz Wi-fi. And in a center with thousands of people, there would be so much network interference. The 2.4GHz band is especially prone to that.

D

Deleted-379826

@astronautlevel could you show us her latest tweet to Ryan about "that's why I made it use a network" or similar?

Dump over network?? That would take hours. I expect a game of this caliber to be a similar size to super smash bros and Bayonetta. That's 16GB over the Wii U's crappy 2.4GHz Wi-fi. And in a center with thousands of people, there would be so much network interference. The 2.4GHz band is especially prone to that.
She has another tweet referring to it, look for yourself but you are right maybe astronautlevel can give more insight

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I see Nikki asked le hacker if the kexploit worked, does anyone have le hacker's response?
upload_2016-6-15_21-22-14.png

@astronautlevel could you show us her latest tweet to Ryan about "that's why I made it use a network" or similar?

She has another tweet referring to it, look for yourself but you are right maybe astronautlevel can give more insight
upload_2016-6-15_21-22-44.png

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you people for discussion! I know English is not best!(Is broken? Lol) But I wonder how this event will become. Perhaps the game(dump?) is 16GB but only certain amount is streamed? In Demo people are only to go to middle area of game? Then further data is not present(restricted)? I don't know if you understand my meaning.. So perhaps is stream less 16GB, but while thing is 16GB... OMG... I think this is little confusing...

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted-379826

Do people really think companies are using wireless technology instead of hard-wired networks for sensitive material?
Well they know what they are doing so yes and ty astronaut

Thank you people for discussion! I know English is not best!(Is broken? Lol) But I wonder how this event will become. Perhaps the game(dump?) is 16GB but only certain amount is streamed? In Demo people are only to go to middle area of game? Then further data is not present(restricted)? I don't know if you understand my meaning.. So perhaps is stream less 16GB, but while thing is 16GB... OMG... I think this is little confusing...
Took me a second read but I see wha Tyler sayin although how could we unlock that unless the game is just that big and so on

Last edited by ,

TheRex213

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just list a few reasons
  • Huge egg-on. Will do anything just to get on people's nerves
  • Will steal other's work and call it his just for the sake of attention
  • Pirate with no morality. Literally pirates for the sake of pirating
  • In the past has publicly (as in broadcasted on Miiverse. Yes, that publicly) used hacks that should have been private that he obtained illegitimately, resulting in a patch from Nintendo
  • Is "that guy" who will post a 0:00:00.1 time on a Mario Kart 8 time trial just so his time will never be beat

>i don't try to get on peoples nerves on purpose, they just over dramatize on everything not my prob

>Literally what have I stolen? I repost things, but don't claim them as my own

>I pirate cause I don't wanna pay for shit lmao, like, you know, every other pirate out there, its 2016

>its miiverse who the fuck cares

>Should have been private? huh? It would have been figured out sooner or later considering the Byaml to xml converter was posted publicly on chadderz github. lmfao

TheDylantula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand what you mean. The larger map may be in the 16 gigs, but only the bits that people can actually go to are being loaded by the Wii U?

Reactions: Katsumi San
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu