the junk on your desk\table

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure offhand and I am not around to get proper numbers right now. It is a pretty old one, also the speaker from it was grabbed and used in a normal speaker (edit. apparently it was one of Celestion's lesser efforts) so I just put a half nice car speaker in it instead.

Edit. Someone was at the house. 5010. Not sure what year as it is not on the back and I am not there to look at datecodes inside the amp.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
FAST6191 i noticed you have a display of (some look unnopened) boxes\tools, is your desk on a repair store? or you like to have extra tools in case yours broken

people, post pictures if you would like, i will not do it, because my phone is crap for pictures and there is no cool stuff to show

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Every tool I keep to hand like that is well used. In what you can see there then with the possible exception of the punchdown tool and that red pot of PTFE tape (which is about a month old at this point, the last one having all been used) everything has more than earned its keep, I tend to keep things in packaging like that as it makes it easier to hang up.

On the opposite wall I have a bunch of router and dremel bits I have yet to use, however those probably count as consumables. I tend not to buy tools I have no great need for, though as I float between wood, most traditional building trades, fabrics, metal, computing, graphics and electronics these days it is harder to find a tool I will not really have a use for.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
FAST6191 i noticed you have a display of (some look unnopened) boxes\tools, is your desk on a repair store? or you like to have extra tools in case yours broken

people, post pictures if you would like, i will not do it, because my phone is crap for pictures and there is no cool stuff to show

You want me post a pic of my dick/junk

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Don't judge me.
bajudanu.jpg

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lamp, fan, laptop, printer, papers, books, calculator, index cards DS, 3DS, wallet, CD Spindle full of flashdrives and, well, CDs, GBA cartridges, phone, umbrella, ruler, plastic box with a Santa head and full of DS cartridges and heaphones that I've broken, a cup of pens and pencils, a giant box with an etch-a-sketch pen and Powersaves dongle, and a cup with a school lock, glue, and white-out. In other words, my desk is gigantic.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Money, Monitor, Wii U, Speakers, iPod, mobile phone, 3DS XL, 3DS games, tissues, webcam, PS Vita, Tearaway, Nintendo Star Points, letters, a clock, a external HDD, my graphic tablet, mouse, keyboard, usb drives, head phones, used Nintendo eshop credit.

Geez, I don't know anymore.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
lets see:
adult toys
doily
lego men
change holder with change
leather collar
leather bracelet
big lego dragon hanging off of pedestal with wings out (so he looks like he's flying as technically he is)
latex free condoms
different to previous l-be
canadian tire money
a receipt for movies
a tazmanian devil stuff toy (taz) in groovy sixties ensemble
sunglasses (on taz)
a sheep stuff toy (for taz to eat)
a tiger stuff toy in case the sheep is too easy to get for taz (to provide a challenge)
several dust bunnies
laundry card
my phony/expensive id for when I need to gtfo leaving this all behind hidden in chess board(I like to have several backups - there are others stashed elsewhere)
a chess/checkers board

edit : not posting a pic for obvious reasons
(you all would get jealous over my lego dragon)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.