Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You should see the morons on YouTube state otherwise. The portability factor is the main selling point here, though, that's the reason. You can't run the same game on laptop unless it's a mid-range to high end one, anything else will have a POS IGP.
Yeah it looks fantastic for a portable game and I'm sure it'll run much better on X1 than it does on GPD Win's Intel HD. Unfortunately Skyrim isn't one of those games that hooks me to the point of making multiple characters like Dark Souls games did. Too much empty space and wandering around aimlessly in Skyrim.

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well the switch is gettig alot of phisical games between this september and october and i want manny of them but the wallet says no lol

september i want
one piece unlimited world red
lego worlds
rayman legends

not to mention metroid samus retruns for 3ds too.

october i want
Axiom Verge
Super Mario odissey
skyrim

too manny games to little cash

i think im only getting on release date one piece and metroid samus returns and axiom verge and mario odissey, skyrim will have to wait for november but wait on november we have RIME and pokemon ultra moon and possibly xenoblade 2 wich is rumored to be november 30 ... srs so manny games in this 3 months for nintendo consoles its crazy.

vinipeix

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wanted to get it but I'm not willing to pay full price for it at the same month as Odyssey...
Not any other month btw, waiting for discount

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea that would be a poor date.
I thought it was Nov 24.
I think amazon had said that to people who perorder. That would make more sense, since there isnt other games out fighting for the spot light at that time.

Hielkenator2

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I still have Skyrim laying around for my xbox 360 , UNPLAYED.....
Maybe I will try to sell it ( yeah right! ) and get it on switch.
Acoording to digital foundry , performance of skyrim was very very solid, compared to the xbox 360 and ps3 versions. They were honestly impressed seeing the hardware clock speeds of switch, This tegra techonogy is really something!

Looking at this footage I really want to play it on the Switch and support 3rd party development more!

Last edited by Hielkenator2,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
well the switch is gettig alot of phisical games between this september and october and i want manny of them but the wallet says no lol
Yeah my wallet is gonna be saying yes one way or another, even if I have to reach through my wallet to my Paypal account to do it. Too many games/franchises I love being released.

Definite buys
Azure Strike Gunvolt: Striker Pack (Gunvolt 1&2) - Aug 31
Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition - Sep 12
Super Mario Odyssey - Oct 27
Axiom Verge - Oct
Stardew Valley - TBA
Rocket League - TBA
Enter the Gungeon - TBA
Wargroove - TBA
Celeste - TBA
Shakedown Hawaii - TBA

Probably buys
Mario + Rabbids - Aug 29 (waiting on reviews since it's Ubi)
Pokken Tournament DX - Sep 22 (deciding after the demo releases)
Battle Chasers: Nightwar - Oct 3
Hollow Knight - TBA (already own on Steam)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
The switch is diffrent its less power ful then the xbox one and ps4 and needs to be more powerful then them to be considered a new generation. wii u was more power ful then xbox 360 and ps3 not buy alot but it still was but in some ways not
Do you understand that switch is based on mobile architecture? In the mobile hardware space switch has the best specs and graphical capabilities, it is a hybrid console, was never meant to compete with sony or microsoft's consoles.

Hielkenator2

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Do you understand that switch is based on mobile architecture? In the mobile hardware space switch has the best specs and graphical capabilities, it is a hybrid console, was never meant to compete with sony or microsoft's consoles.
Yes 1080p 60fps most of the games up untill now.
Solid performance. Never look at specs alone, look at results instead. The switch is a very very quick machine regardless of specs.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyrim will be released for 3DS too, I can assure that. Whatever.
Hahahah

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The switch is diffrent its less power ful then the xbox one and ps4 and needs to be more powerful then them to be considered a new generation. wii u was more power ful then xbox 360 and ps3 not buy alot but it still was but in some ways not
No it doesn't?

You're not as smart as your parents, so you're not the next generation?

Your logic is stupid bruh.

Generation has NOTHING to do with power.

That's literally like saying "my French fries are dog ears!" I got cancer from your statement.

Hahahah

No it doesn't?

You're not as smart as your parents, so you're not the next generation?

Your logic is stupid bruh.

Generation has NOTHING to do with power.

That's literally like saying "my French fries are dog ears!" I got cancer from your statement.

I think I'll buy it. I played some of it on the PS4, but portability makes me want to get it! Hooooyp!!

Last edited by Thirty3Three,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Wanted to get it but I'm not willing to pay full price for it at the same month as Odyssey...
Not any other month btw, waiting for discount
Understandable they chose a bad date but the game is probably not going to sell well no matter what anyway. Well, let's hope it does anyhow.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how much Skyrim on Switch will sell, considering it was released on literally every other platform already. I certainly wouldn't buy it, since I already own it on PC.
I'm buying it just because it'll be portable. I own it on PC, XB1, XB360, PS3, and PS4.

Reactions: NekoMichi

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

september i want
one piece unlimited world red
lego worlds
rayman legends

not to mention metroid samus retruns for 3ds too.

october i want
Axiom Verge
Super Mario odissey
skyrim

too manny games to little cash

i think im only getting on release date one piece and metroid samus returns and axiom verge and mario odissey, skyrim will have to wait for november but wait on november we have RIME and pokemon ultra moon and possibly xenoblade 2 wich is rumored to be november 30 ... srs so manny games in this 3 months for nintendo consoles its crazy.
Woah did you just say axiom Verge is getting a physical switch release I've wanted to play that game so long but I hate buying stuff digital, thanks I'm ordering that right now.
Skyrim on the other hand I can wait for it to go down to $30 I already own it for ps3 and PS4.

vinipeix

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Understandable they chose a bad date but the game is probably not going to sell well no matter what anyway. Well, let's hope it does anyhow.

Well idk, people seem pretty hyped about it
Somehow Skyrim still sells a lot nowadays and I'm one of the ones interested in buying it, but I can't buy two games at $60 each within the same month (specially because they are overpriced here due to the conversion to reais)

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No mods though. :(
Not much of a "special edition", more like "remastered edition". I wish it could get mods, but who knows once it gets hacked we could get custom mods.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
No mods though. :(
Not much of a "special edition", more like "remastered edition". I wish it could get mods, but who knows once it gets hacked we could get custom mods.
While it is doubtful, mods haven't been confirmed yet or not confirmed so there could still be mods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1