Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
And what is the situation with the yoshi woolly world EU amiibo edition bundle? Can u confirm too it is 5.3.2 and has no reprints?

Last edited by Cava,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If it want to update it is logical that it will try to go on higher FW. I don't know if it possible. Question why to you want to start the game from disk???

i wanted to try loadiine version to start the ssb mode and not miimaker mode

in combination with tcpgecko it often crashes and i'm nearly unable to use tcpgecko with loadiine

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
And what is the situation with the yoshi wooly world EU amiibo edition bundle? Can u confirm too it is 5.3.2 and has no reprints?
From what i know in europe there are no preprints even with the amibo bundle but there is always a % of making mistake. can't u find a used CD like i did?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i wanted to try loadiine version to start the ssb mode and not miimaker mode

in combination with tcpgecko it often crashes and i'm nearly unable to use tcpgecko with loadiine
Oh Sry i only use the WiiU for wii and wiiU games, don't know about tcpgecko nor what it does

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
From what i know in europe there are no preprints even with the amibo bundle but there is always a % of making mistake. can't u find a used CD like i did?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I found a used amiibo edition yoshi woolly world. what i need to look at the disc or cover? what numbers or what?

Last edited by Cava,

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
On the disk there might be numbers like 532 or something if not then you can't find out what version it has. Mine had no numbers but it was ok and had 5.3.2 FW on hope this helped.

Thanks for the answear i hope the best, tomorrow or yet today i will comment what version was it.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought the package with mario amiibo and on DISC WUP-P-AXFP-EUR-0
but dont know which version is on -> but if the wiiu tries to update is should be a higher version or ?

is it possible to read out the info with saviine and how ?
It may just want a game update. What's on the inner ring of the bottom of the disc?
I saw yes, but im @ 4.0.0 right now and i want a 100% confirmation before i put the disc into my wii. :)
1 person confirmed it lol, but I extremely doubt there is a reprint of that if there is none of the others.

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It may just want a game update. What's on the inner ring of the bottom of the disc?
1 person confirmed it lol, but I extremely doubt there is a reprint of that if there is none of the others.

This bundle bought right after the release date, its can not be a reprint.

Last edited by Cava,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WUP-P-AXFP-C2 JPN 80
That would be 02 JPN S0.

If it follows the USA versions:
AXFE 00 USA S0 has 5.2.0
AXFE 02 USA S0 has 5.3.0, 5.3.1, or 5.3.2
AXFE 04 JPN S0 has 5.4.0

So you're taking a little gamble that those numbers match up across regions if you use it to update. Please do tell which FW it puts you on if you decide to try it.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right clicked mongoose, then opened on pc and used the same ip in address bar.
You can get it to work on PC but not the Wii U? Try the Mongoose in the DefinitivePackage, I think it's like v5.3? Also make sure you're typing in the port number. For example: http://192.168.1.239:8080

EDIT: A few things I run into once in a while are that the URL bar will hang like 1/4 of the way (just tap the URL bar and reload the page) or it will error out and say no WiFi detected (restart the Wii U or maybe enter/exit Settings does the same thing).

Last edited by fiveighteen,

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I looked at this and cant find what I need
All-In-One Kernel Exploit
Includes the Kernel Exploits to run all hacks. Must be ran first!
Loadiine
Allows dumped games to be played from SD card
Dumpiine
Dumps RPX/RPLs from the code folder, which are the main executables for Wii U games (Step 1 of 2 for getting files for playing with Loadiine)
Saviine
Dumps save files from disc games to use with Loadiine
TCP Gecko
Use cheats with disc games by poking values into RAM
Inject VC games by overwriting entire sections of RAM
Extract disc content folder (Step 2 of 2 for getting files for playing with Loadiine)
Extract any folder from disc with FSA Read
XML Dumper
Dumps app.xml and cos.xml from the code folder (Optional step for getting files for playing with Loadiine. Will increase game compatibility)
WUP Installer
Install game updates for disc games
Spoof to 5.5.0
NNU Patcher
Access the eShop if spoofed to 5.5.0
Cafiine
Replace files with modified files for disc games
GC-to-VPad
Use GameCube controller in Wii U games
Update Deleter
Delete partially downloaded system firmware update (doesn't require Kernel Exploit)

Is there any way to transfer data from PC to SD card in WiiU using Wifi or anything? my SD readers just crapped out or cant detect work with this new SDXC U3 I just got. Was able to format the SD to Fat32 on Laptop but dont have free media at the moment to transfer PC > Laptop > Sd Card. so wondering if I can do PC > WiiU(SD)

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine
Dumpiine
Dumps RPX/RPLs from the code folder, which are the main executables for Wii U games (Step 1 of 2 for getting files for playing with Loadiine)
Saviine
TCP Gecko
Extract disc content folder (Step 2 of 2 for getting files for playing with Loadiine)
XML Dumper
Dumps app.xml and cos.xml from the code folder (Optional step for getting files for playing with Loadiine. Will increase game compatibility)
WUP Installer
Spoof to 5.5.0
NNU Patcher
Cafiine
GC-to-VPad
Update Deleter
Delete partially downloaded system firmware update (doesn't require Kernel Exploit)

Is there any way to transfer data from PC to SD card in WiiU using Wifi or anything? my SD readers just crapped out or cant detect work with this new SDXC U3 I just got. Was able to format the SD to Fat32 on Laptop but dont have free media at the moment to transfer PC > Laptop > Sd Card. so wondering if I can do PC > WiiU(SD)
Nope, no way to do that unless you specifically have a WiFi-enabled SD card such as this one. Perhaps in the future (with IOSU access) someone can make a homebrew tool to support file transfer from USB to SD, or vice vera.

ViolentRockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Loadiine
Dumpiine
Saviine
TCP Gecko
XML Dumper
WUP Installer
Spoof to 5.5.0
NNU Patcher
Cafiine
GC-to-VPad
Update Deleter

I'd suggest getting a new SD-USB adapter. They're really cheap.
Like @fiveighteen said, there's currently no way to do this wirelessly unless you have a wifi-enabled card. You could ,however, stick the SD into something with wifi/bluetooth/usb access (like a tablet) and use that as an adapter. Might seem a little goofy, but it'll work :P.

Reactions: fiveighteen

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ya after posting and some brainstorming I was thinking maybe stick SD card in Laptop, create/use Homegroup on PC and Network over the files...have yet to put it into motion.

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
WUP-P-AXFP-C2 JPN 80
Thanks for the answear i hope the best, tomorrow or yet today i will comment what version was it.

I can 100% confirm the EU Yoshi Woolly World amiibo edition with green yoshi has an 5.3.2 update on the disc! :) The backside of the bundle box the letters are WUP-R-AYCP(EUR) and the front disc letters are WUP-P-AYCP-EUR-0

wiremajik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can get it to work on PC but not the Wii U? Try the Mongoose in the DefinitivePackage, I think it's like v5.3? Also make sure you're typing in the port number. For example: http://192.168.1.239:8080

EDIT: A few things I run into once in a while are that the URL bar will hang like 1/4 of the way (just tap the URL bar and reload the page) or it will error out and say no WiFi detected (restart the Wii U or maybe enter/exit Settings does the same thing).

where can i aquire the definitive package, also when i test on my pc it gives me an ip of 10.8.8.X:8080 this is mongoose server ip .... should i be entering in my pc's ip from wii u browser? ex) 192.168.2.X:8080 or excactly as i see it on my pc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1