Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
where can i aquire the definitive package, also when i test on my pc it gives me an ip of 10.8.8.X:8080 this is mongoose server ip .... should i be entering in my pc's ip from wii u browser? ex) 192.168.2.X:8080 or excactly as i see it on my pc?

the definitive package is in the OP.
In the browser you need to see the same ip as you in already so if you see different ip in the browser like you in (example: you are in the 192.168.1.0 domain and you see like 192.168.33.1:8080 in the browser) disable the hamachi or vmware network adapters so only your network adapter needs to be enabled.
Sorry for my english and i hope its helped.

Last edited by Cava,

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sorry for the noob question but can someone tell me please about the AIO exploit is needed to be run with each times when i turning the wii u ON or i just run once the AIO and after that my only job is to run the loadiine with each times when i turning the wii u ON?
Thanks for the answear.

Last edited by Cava,

saward barbarian

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I just got a wii u with 5.3.2 and was wondering if i spoof it to 5.5.1 would i be able to log into my nintendo account and download all my dlc from the eshop as i have a lot and still be able to use loadline?

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I just got a wii u with 5.3.2 and was wondering if i spoof it to 5.5.1 would i be able to log into my nintendo account and download all my dlc from the eshop as i have a lot and still be able to use loadline?
download all my dlc from the eshop - not sure, but I can download games from eshop
still be able to use loadline - yeah sure

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just posting this here to bring some attention to it. It's been added to the OP under "How can I help?" as well.

This is for Loadiine v5 that dimok is currently working on.

Note for users on WiiU version other than 5.3.2/5.4.0:
If you want loadiine to support your version, You will have to provide some addresses from your kernel.
Not everybody will be able to help as it requires specific knowledge, but I know some users have the needed level.

I'll list the function name, and the address used by 5.3.2
We needs the corresponding addresses for the same function but for your version.

Memory right (BAT, SR, etc.) : 0xFFF1D638 on 5.3.2 Kernel
prepare title function : 0xFFF18558 in Kernel too

Then these function addresses in coreinit.rpl and loader.elf
ADDRESS_OSTitle_main_entry_ptr 0x1005d180
ADDRESS_main_entry_hook 0x0101c55c
ADDRESS_LiWaitOneChunk 0x010007EC
ADDRESS_LiWaitIopComplete 0x0100FFA4
ADDRESS_LiWaitIopCompleteWithInterrupts 0x0100FE90
I guess 5.4 addresses are not needed as it's already working.
5.3.2 and 5.4.0 are compatible.

you will need IDA PRO to check the function's addresses.
If nobody gave the addresses by the time of the first beta release, it will just not be implemented. that's all.
It will not delay the release if nobody provides them.

Last edited by fiveighteen,
Reactions: Garou

ViolentRockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-02-04 at 20.56.09.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-04 at 20.56.09.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 162

HyeVltg3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just posting this here to bring some attention to it. It's been added to the OP under "How can I help?" as well.

Is this still relevant, Im not quite sure I understand this...Loadiine already works on 5.3.2, is this "PSA" only for 5.4.0s?

Question:
How exactly do I run a different version of Loadiine for games that dont work on v4 (included in the Def. Package) ?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this still relevant, Im not quite sure I understand this...Loadiine already works on 5.3.2, is this "PSA" only for 5.4.0s?

Question:
How exactly do I run a different version of Loadiine for games that dont work on v4 (included in the Def. Package) ?
That is for Loadiine v5 that is currently being worked on. I'll edit my post to say that. Sorry for the confusion.

I wasn't aware that there are any games that don't work on v4 that do work on an earlier version..? But you can just replace the Loadiine folder contents with the contents of a different version that you download. As long as there is a payload532.html it will use it.

Reactions: HyeVltg3

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Server error on both my Wii U and Chromebook.
Interesting... That's happening on my end too. This is odd, as I'm not the one actually hosting the files. I'm uploading them, but the server is having problems. I'll look into it.

EDIT: It was my fault (as usual). Try again.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,

wiremajik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the definitive package is in the OP.
In the browser you need to see the same ip as you in already so if you see different ip in the browser like you in (example: you are in the 192.168.1.0 domain and you see like 192.168.33.1:8080 in the browser) disable the hamachi or vmware network adapters so only your network adapter needs to be enabled.
Sorry for my english and i hope its helped.

aah yes this must be the problem i have virtual machines.... as soon as my wife lets go of the game pad ill check it out.

Reactions: Cava

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, is it possible to use gc-vpad with loadiine?
I searched:
Ok got it working with loadiine this way.

Loadiine Kernel exploit -> loadiine -> starting smash (loadiine game) -> hit home button -> start browser with vpad to gc -> quit game (because game need a restart before the controls work?) -> starting again smash (loadiine game) and it works.

Akron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm spacing out right now- can someone just tell me how to edit my splatoon save data for less money? Yes I said less. I have too much with nothing to spend it on and want to get rid of it because I am sick of my friends calling me a hacker.

wiremajik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
aah yes this must be the problem i have virtual machines.... as soon as my wife lets go of the game pad ill check it out.
that fixed it thanks cava , i gotta host it on a cheap netbook though as my vpn and virtual machines are causing issues. at least i got to play pong :)

Reactions: Cava

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: