The Ctrl + V Game

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heads Up: Look out for a Discord user by the name of "Seriel". She is going around sending friend requests to random Discord users, and those who accept her friend requests will have their accounts DDoSed and their IP Addresses revealed to her. Spread the word and send this to as many discord servers as you can. If you see this user, DO NOT accept her friend request and immediately block her

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Heads Up: Look out for a Discord user by the name of "Seriel". She is going around sending friend requests to random Discord users, and those who accept her friend requests will have their accounts DDoSed and their IP Addresses revealed to her. Spread the word and send this to as many discord servers as you can. If you see this user, DO NOT accept her friend request and immediately block her
upload_2017-6-21_23-24-53.png

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Creepy

CTRL+V

For r = 1 To Rows
For c = 1 To columns
Shapes.Animate(boxes[r][c], 0, 0, 1000)
Program.Delay(300)
EndFor
EndFor

Reactions: Seriel

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Compared to 1985, the state deficit grew from 0 to 109 billion rubles; gold funds decreased from 2,000 to 200 tons; and external debt grew from 0 to 120 billion dollars.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was to be posted on the blog recently made about Pokemon cheating by @LuxerWap, I don't like long posts being wasted, so I copied and saved it, and it's still on the clipboard. So...

I can't let this slide. If I do, that means I lost. Not letting this happen again! I can't lose! I can't!

You lose with that kind of statement really. As DespyCL said, your attitude is very off putting and you honestly make me hate the opposing side of anti-cheating even more. Just chill out. Most of the genning I do helps people, it might not be to your liking, but it's still helping people...over the internet, GASP! I try not to think too much about genning for other people, in terms of why I do it, 9 times out of 10 for nothing. I think it's because of the power. You know from the good Spider-Man movie, "With great power comes great responsibility," I recently watched that again and was reminded about how true that statement is. Just play the fucking games, don't worry about how others play it, not really healthy.

Posting here again was more to reply to @VinsCool, that's particularly why I loved Pokemon Stadium a lot and the Battle Factory in Gen 3 and 4, I didn't have to breed, I didn't have to break my back over the brutal breeding from back then, just select pokemon with strategy in mind and go nuts. I didn't really get into the deeper side of Pokemon (EVs, IVs, natures, breeding, other game mechanics) until 2014. Ignorance was bliss, but still having fun, and with embracing RNG, something I never bothered before this year, it has revitalized my Pokemon playing in some ways.

Somehow the blog was removed.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one