2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Granted. You are abducted by the government and stuck with answering questions all day and never making mistakes. As a reward, you don't die.
You also don't make the mistake of rebelling.

I wish I had a good taste in music

Reactions: Margen67
D

Deleted User

Granted. Your entire life is terrible and you want to forget all of it, so you do.

I wish I was as cool as Vins

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
granted, you become as cool as vinscool but then you realize you are only cool on the internet

I wish I had time to continue my ds homebrew project

granted. doctors found a contagious disease on your skin. and you are under quarantine. fbi\cia or whatever agency deals with this stuff put a big bubble around your house, you can't go out, family, friends or doctors can't enter.

i which i could get a new computer with specs to run new games at maximum options

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Granted. Your PC was going to be delivered by Amazon Prime but since I saw and I'm an asshole, I decides to shoot it and take it for myself.

I wish I didn't have a headache right now.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Granted. Your PC was going to be delivered by Amazon Prime but since I saw and I'm an asshole, I decides to shoot it and take it for myself.

I wish I didn't have a headache right now.
granted, because you ignored your headache you died from a tumour

also. you didn't corrupt my wish.. i didnt get the pc, so it was not granted.. you could say something like, i get the pc, but electricity was shut down because didnt paid the bill. or pc did overheat and burned my house down.
the objective should be: you get the thing but at a high price\with consequences

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.