Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
be671c.jpg

saw this on facebook the other day my friend had posted up that sears was selling 3ds's and wii u's for 60$ mario kart 7 and 3d land were only 7$ sealed
That happened back in november
http://kotaku.com/temporary-sears-glitch-let-some-people-buy-60-3ds-and-1659777648

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pre ordering Kirby and The Rainbow Curse from Toys R Us will net you a FREE Kirby Amiibo (upon game purchase)

Erm...no offense, but the manufacturing cost of those pieces of plastic are at best around a dollar or two. This sort of promotion stunt aims to lure you AWAY from buying cheap games, and is as such the opposite of what this thread aims to be.

You can just as easily say "buy this game and you'll get a FREE manual to go with it!"

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm bumping this thread back up. The holiday shopping season is upon us and a lot of great deals will be popping up. For my fellow Android gamers, the Amazon Fire TV stick will be on sale at Amazon, Staples AND Best Buy for $24.99

- Additionally the Android Fire 7 tablet will be $34.99 via Amazon this Black Friday.

- Finally, Staples will be selling the Fire TV and Fire TV gaming edition for 25% off (I'll be on top of this :D )

For Nintendo gamers, Target's bundle is freggin awesome! For $249.99 you can get a black Wii U with free downloads of Splatoon and Smash Bros. You seriously can't beat that!

For those of you who wouldn't mind having another Wii to mod. It seems like GameStop is trying to get rid of their old stock by dropping Wii consoles to 49.99

I'm done for now. Someone else can start posting Sony, Microsoft and Steam related deals. Good hunting everyone!

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Playstation Vita TV is pretty darn cheap and pretty darn worth it. The only problem is the expensive proprietary SD card.
I was surprised to find out that the PSVita TV is only around R$250 ( Brazilian Real ) in Brazil, while a normal PSVita is R$1000. Just for scale, a N3DS XL costs R$1.200 there and a PS4 costs R$3.999 ( $1.845 USD ). The OUYA is also cheap.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nah boxing day is for variously lounging around the house or visiting the other parent/siblings/more distant relations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc