The Cheap Ass Gaming Thread.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
...and darksiders 2 is on a steam sale right now (-60%). It sort of comes down to the same amount (11.99€).

And on the subject:
-steam seems to be having a steam sale, with over 5000 titles on sale.
-humble bundle is holding a sega humble sale. You can get some decent titles for your 1 buck (heck...I payed 50 bucks for Sonic & All stars transformed on wiiu and thought it was worth the money), and the average isn't even that high as of now. :)

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how about another thread with focus on retro games? I'm looking independent game stores that ship internationally, even better with free shipping. I will return to my country in south east asia in the next few months, it will be hard to hunt retro games there. *sniff*

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This week's Humble Bundle has Shantae: Risky's Revenge when you pay/donate 6+USD. I couldn't pass it up as I just played through the other two and still want more (Shmetroidvania?).

Also, my local Target was selling the Xmas promo games 50% off and I picked up Trials Fusion for XB1 for $20. :) They also had Golden Sun DS for $7.50 but I passed.

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
be671c.jpg

saw this on facebook the other day my friend had posted up that sears was selling 3ds's and wii u's for 60$ mario kart 7 and 3d land were only 7$ sealed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: