The bank I've been doing business with stole money from me recently and now I'm closing my account

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your bank stole money from you? Really? Are you sure you just didn't misinterpret something? Banks run on trust, so forgive me for being skeptical.
Yes they did and the worst part is they would not take responsibility for it. I said to reimburse me or I'm closing my account which leads me to switching to someone else.

Can we stay on topic please, so how is PNC bank?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Issue is that are mainly UK an op is from USA but yeah also call the FBI,FDIC and BBB for help
Yep, something like that. It doesn't feel right for him to not get back what belongs to him but there are thousands in the same situation too, that is, in Europe mostly.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your bank stole money from you? Really? Are you sure you just didn't misinterpret something? Banks run on trust, so forgive me for being skeptical.
The Portuguese Bank 'Banco Espirito Santo' left people who had all their savings and tons of money in the dirt as now they have none, though they still protest to try and get back what's theirs. It's likely they wont recover it.

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No! PNC bank, regions bank and republic bank are shit!! Just my personal preferences though, don't take my word on it. If you go to college that supports their own banking system use their issued credit/debit cards. That's what I do (still currently do) and don't have to pay any fees on it so long as I'm a student and taking courses on the colleges website or on campus. Regent University in the U.S. supports this afaik.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Given every response from the OP it's pretty safe to say it was entirely his fault.

The Portuguese Bank 'Banco Espirito Santo' left people who had all their savings and tons of money in the dirt as now they have none, though they still protest to try and get back what's theirs. It's likely they wont recover it.

The Portuguese bank "Banco Espirito Santo" could have squatted over people and taken a dump on them from the rooftops, but that has fuck all to do with a North American bank which is on entirely different standards and regulations.

Reactions: Blebleman

Foxchild

Goomba Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The company I work for banks with PNC, I've never had an issue with them. That said, several years ago when they first came into this area (they took over the National City Banks) several customers that banked with them had issues with their debit cards being declined for no reason, etc., although they seem to have all that worked out now. Really any major banking chain should be able to offer your three requirements (though obviously customer service can vary from branch to branch). I think you'll have difficulty finding any bank willing to put a copyrighted picture on your card, however... they fear liability.

Reactions: vayanui8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So...