• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

U.K. Banks threaten customers to close their accounts if they don't wear masks

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,811
  • Replies 44

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
ah yes,
I guess wearing clothes is also tyranny...
Wait, this just in.
Wearing clothes is a social responsibility...
Hey wait! isn't wearing a mask a social responsibility too? to prevent you and your peers from getting sick?
It is tyranny. I want to run around naked like our ancestors. Free and wild.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
everyone is entitled to their own opinion,my opinion is this world is run by very evil murderers whose intention from this man made plandemic is to inject deadly vaccine into certain unwanted people & nations as they're preparing the world for the (NWO). your president,king or what ever is either working for them or just a puppet controlled by them. these certain rich families for example the rothschild or rockerfeller control the entire west & use it as a tool to kill,rob & oppress other nations for many decades.
anyway if you don't see this covid issue as a plandemic you are 1 of 3 , dangerously stupid or one of them or the same as them.

no more replies from me in this thread. time will tell if i was wrong or right but at least i did not advice anyone to take a rushed vaccine created by criminals which also can't be sued if or when things go wrong.

D

Deleted User

OP
everyone is entitled to their own opinion
But not every opinion is weighed equally. Some have facts weighing behind them, some do not.
my opinion is this world is run by very evil murderers whose intention from this man made plandemic
Nice spelling for pandemic.
Second, there's more than plenty evidence that overwhelms the idea that it was man made. Aka, it's not man made.
as they're preparing the world for the (NWO).
Oh boy... this bullshit. If I had 2 dollars for every conspiracy theory I've read or seen. I'm sure I would be able to make more than just rent.
your president,king or what ever is either working for them or just a puppet controlled by them.
Is the CIA this supposed one pulling the strings? My point being, nearly every first world country likely doesn't have anyone pulling strings. If anything, it's the united states pulling strings on third world countries, specifically the cia.

But as I'm going to state, no, there isn't some shadow organization that is somehow in control of every single government. We don't live in 1984. If anything really, it would be the fact that power has been consolidated into companies, not governments.
This video could be a nice intro into the issue.

these certain rich families for example the rothschild or rockerfeller control the entire west & use it as a tool to kill,rob & oppress other nations for many decades.
How can one be so far and so close at the same time?
Rich families in a capitalist society do have a fuck ton of power. I'll go as far as to say attempting to minuplate the masses so they can continue to get money (after all, isn't that what advertising is? You can advertise shit, and people will buy it up. (cough cough gamer girl bathwater is more than enough proof))
However killing? Likely the exact opposite. They want the bottom 90% to live. Just in horrible conditions and hours we really aren't supposed to work under so we can't bother to resist slumping into the couch and being a consumer.

the reason I'm responding is to hopefully to turn you away from conspiracy theories and something more grounded.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme