Gaming THAT iso site was hacked

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Sure, but it's already done. Nothing happened. If it was Nintendo the site wouldn't be up and that message would still be there.

Itd make sense if it was nintendo since if ur talking about THAT iso site then its the biggest one apart from torrents.

Or it could have been someone who hates piracy or someone who just wanted to show their mad hacking skills

Either ways has anyone stepped up and took the credit?

D

Deleted User

Itd make sense if it was nintendo since if ur talking about THAT iso site then its the biggest one apart from torrents.

Or it could have been someone who hates piracy or someone who just wanted to show their mad hacking skills

Either ways has anyone stepped up and took the credit?
Fuck, sorry I meant to put that message in another thread. About devkitpro

But to really answer your question, Nah I don't think Nintendo did it. Nintendo would just take the site down and get there ips. As easy as that

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

peroxidex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In reality, it was likely the same people who hit Project Pokemon last week.

So, I wasn't going to post this, but after seeing the reply from the admin, I think it's necessary. I received an infraction for 'insulting multiple members'. Perhaps it was the person claiming Mario Maker had no online to which I asked 'Are you stupid?' or maybe it was 'only stupid people were banned' in reference to those who went online with Pokemon early.

In light of recent events, I asked 'Are you the lead admin? The one responsible for the horrendous security practices that resulted in the entire DB of plain text keys being stolen? If so, you know what that likely implies... ;)'. Their reply was 'I just became Admin yesterday, i work on all the sites. Nothing was stolen that was not in the last attack. Watch yourself, im not one to mess with, i know about computer programming than you ever will, thats why im here now....dont ever try and insult me again'

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Last edited by peroxidex,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My email is phone protected so if anyone tries to sign in
on a different device they would need to travel to my house and steal my phone to have access lol. What would be silly is not giving your email extra security

Last edited by MasterJ360, , Reason: can't spell

AriaHiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isnt only an account name stored sever side when doing facebook verification, and the rest is handled by facebook itself? Im not an expert by no means but that would make sense to me coding wise on a multi billion dollar web based company.

Last edited by AriaHiro,

AceyBwoi

Trophies
XP
Country
hey dudes i know that we all are not so fussed about
our usernames and passwords on only that site but
what about our main email account what if that is compromised?

i say this because i signed up to that and a few other generic specific sites
with different usernames and passwords as required which are all linked back to my main account
and recently haven't been using that site at all been too busy with work and what not,
little to my knowledge a few days ago now someone had recent my account and gone into my main email
fuk knows what they searching for all i have is fb and forums site accounts on there
i found out like 4 hours before i could change my password and get it back
im sure if there was any sort of email value i say like linked to ebay etc
with personal info right there for the picking and disappearing

just wanted to say guys if you have used that site change your passwords
on ur main email before anything bad happens i had to reset a few accounts
thinking about changing emails as doesn't seem so secure any more..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-