Temp'n #4

temp'n_bg_3.png

Hold on and don't lose your temper! Temp'n is back again this year and it's time to see what our fellow Tempers have in the works:
This Temper is working on a remake of Super Smash Bros. for the N64 using Blender Game Engine. It's not done yet but progress is being made on stages currently. Below is a screenshot of his latest update (Update 1/1/16):

tempn3 ssb.png

To keep in touch with this ambitious project's updates, check out the thread below!

More info: Official GBAtemp thread

So you'd like to see your Wii games looking crisp on your HD TV? Well, that's exactly what @GamerzHell9137 has been working on.

One of his projects involves Rhythm Heaven Fever. Check out those screenshots below and appreciate his hard work!

ss+(2015-12-26+at+02.49.03) copy.png

ss+(2015-12-26+at+02.54.55) copy.jpg

ss+(2015-12-26+at+02.55.29) copy.png

ss+(2015-12-26+at+02.57.31) copy.jpg

ss+(2015-12-26+at+03.03.14) copy.jpg

More info: Rhythm Heaven Fever HD Edition

Our regular @Shubshub has a few projects to share with you in this issue of Temp'n.

GBAtemp Manager for Chrome users:

Excerpt from the dev's own words:

Do you hate seeing threads asking for that next kernel exploit?
Or perhaps maybe you just don't like certain threads...
Perhaps even you hate that post over there Well now you don't have to worry!

Straight from the genius mind who brought you things like "Pokedex Web App for 3DS" and "Bit.Saw" and Other random crap people never used because they never heard of it before

I bring you... GBAtemp Manager

It's a great extension to customize your GBAtemp experience according to your preferences.

Check out the official thread below to try it out and give any suggestions to improve the extension.

More info: GBAtemp Manager for Chrome users

3DS Web Pokedex Application [WIP]:

Become the Pokémon (info) Champion you've always wanted to be right on your 3DS! This app launches through the handheld's Internet Browser and allows you to view "all the Pokémon information you could possibly ever need"!

IMyajhq.png

It's still a WIP and currently on hiatus but nevertheless looks really promising! To try it out and stay up-to-date, check out the official thread below!

More info: 3DS Web Pokedex Application [WIP]

This is Temp'n a column hosted on GBAtemp showcasing the projects by members of the community. For further information, check out my signature.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool stuff. I really like Temp'n. It gives sort of a cozy feeling^^
@Prans do you find projects to include yourself or do people request to have their project featured?

Reactions: Prans

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Cool stuff. I really like Temp'n. It gives sort of a cozy feeling^^
@Prans do you find projects to include yourself or do people request to have their project featured?
Glad you like it!

Projects are submitted to me via a PM with "Temp'n" as title. Check my signature for more details!

Reactions: Shadowfied

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Lots of cool stuff in here. :)

My next release of MediCat DVD and Mini Windows 10 will release April 23rd with lots of new features and updated apps!

One new feature coming is "God Mode" in Mini Windows 10:

ISO Testing-2016-02-13-21-39-26.png

Reactions: T-hug and Prans

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: He's right behind me, isn't he?