joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gloweyjoey said:
UniqueGeek said:
gloweyjoey said:
Im rather comfused. I got to the last clue and searched for "TEMPMAS" and the number that i was told to use and i was not prompted with any kind of final instructions.

gloweyjoey said:
QUOTE(SparkFenix @ Dec 26 2010, 01:36 PM) Wait, after you finished we were supposed to get a confirmation PM?

I didn't get anything and finished it on the second or third day =(
yea I did the last clue "Search for "TEMPMAS" followed by the number corresponding to the ID of the person in charge of magazine staff for more information." and got no final instructions or PM.
did you add a hyphen? (-)
Why would i have? it told me to search "tempas" and the number after it. said nothing about hyphens...

^^ Add a hyphen (-)???? Why would I add a hyphen when if I recall (cant say for sure since the advance search help is down, what a coincidence...!) if you add a hyphen it will ignore the number and just search for the word? I tried + and the "" but whould I try something that ignores what was asked to search for?. Besides thats the last clue b4 the PM, why didnt the instructions clearly said to search adding a hyphen? Its not like everyone was on that clue, a lot of people didnt even finish the first clues... Hyphens... wow...

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
its funny that lolzed doesn't even know he won (..i think)
his profile says the last time he came on was today morning at 8:02 am and this was posted at 9:20 am

im guessing he will jump out of his chair and scream when he finds out
someone should make a video (...)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I also found something funny about the special number 2507...
first thug4life and djgarf... then I went back to g-online and looked at release 2507 for DS releases instea... kung fu panda in japanese released on: 25th of july! that reminded me of costellos and shaunj66s birthday
biggrin.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That still makes no sense. It changes, then nothing reflected the change but that? I swear I searched TEMPMAS-id whatever over 15 times and nothing worked. :\

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shinkukage09 said:
That still makes no sense. It changes, then nothing reflected the change but that? I swear I searched TEMPMAS-id whatever over 15 times and nothing worked. :\
Yeah, I know. Everyone who got the "TM-HUNT-" one had it really easy, but then they decided to remove any indication of having to put a hyphen there and made it seem like TEMPMAS111084 was correct. I went through *every* general search box on this site with that and different combinations, including quotes and spaces.
EDIT: I also went through the first few pages of results for "TEMPMAS 111084" to see if the clue was hiding amongst them, wasting hours.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
its funny that lolzed doesn't even know he won (..i think)
his profile says the last time he came on was today morning at 8:02 am and this was posted at 9:20 am

im guessing he will jump out of his chair and scream when he finds out
someone should make a video (...)
Don't worry.
closedeyes.gif

naglaro00 and I told him on Facebook.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
shinkukage09 said:
Yeah, I know. Everyone who got the "TM-HUNT-" one had it really easy, but then they decided to remove any indication of having to put a hyphen there and made it seem like TEMPMAS111084 was correct. I went through *every* general search box on this site with that and different combinations, including quotes and spaces.
EDIT: I also went through the first few pages of results for "TEMPMAS 111084" to see if the clue was hiding amongst them, wasting hours.

Exactly...how the heck were people supposed to find TM-HUNT-after it changed? Kinda like ending the event early and not telling anyone. That pisses me off, I spent a lot of time and annoyance puzzling over that.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
3DS was here and had nothing to say
ohmy.gif

shinkukage09 said:
Salamantis said:
shinkukage09 said:

Exactly...how the heck were people supposed to find TM-HUNT-after it changed? Kinda like ending the event early and not telling anyone. That pisses me off, I spent a lot of time and annoyance puzzling over that.

mimimimimimmmimiimimimimimimiimimi. dont cry, its just a game

D

Deleted_11405

i hope who won have fun with their prize. i didnt understand any good clue which way to search. it was a good lesson for the 1st time i had plenty fantasy and will to use fantasy for finding clues
wink.gif

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mooiweer said:
i hope who won have fun with their prize. i didnt understand any good clue which way to search. it was a good lesson for the 1st time i had plenty fantasy and will to use fantasy for finding clues
wink.gif
Hum, what?
Did I just understand you had fantasies during tempmas? Like, the ones that you fap to?

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
lolzed said:
Still can't believe it....

Thanks GBAtemp!
i wish i could i have that feeling
i never had it

congrats and have fun with you 3ds
please make a video when you get it and post your impression
i wanna see
yaynds.gif

im gonna go make a :yay3ds:

i wonder when the redraw takes place

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...