Antarctica
I am there leader, Now leave~
JackSparrowPony.jpg

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Yarr!! I be finishin' my adjustments now! Do I pass into ya crew o' buccaneers yet? Them blasted 'BB' rules took my an age to deal with.

Now, I be off to get my a pint o' grog. :grog:

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Get a pirate themed avatar
2. Put this in your signature (I accept modifications, but to a limit)
Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc381/Larz_Griffiths/Untitled-2.png[/IMG]
3. If able please put the following as your member title= Tempirates ~ Crew (This is optional but I would prefer you to do this)
Nope.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello sir, as the new commander of the SS Antipirate fleet (now with a real ship!) I'd like to declare war against your puny vessel. After all, we have real cannons (even if we're all out of powder, due to a mixup at customs).

Reactions: 2 people

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hello sir, as the new commander of the SS Antipirate fleet (now with a real ship!) I'd like to declare war against your puny vessel. After all, we have real cannons (even if we're all out of powder, due to a mixup at customs).
SIR, You have insulted me and my crew my even insinuating that you could stand a chance against us.
Its laughable, (I cant laugh right now since its 5:01am here but Im making my First-Mate laugh for me)
Now good day sir.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
SIR, You have insulted me and my crew my even insinuating that you could stand a chance against us.
Its laughable, (I cant laugh right now since its 5:01am here but Im making my First-Mate laugh for me)
Now good day sir.
We've already won, turns out that you can't stage a war at sea without a ship.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Watch ye self, he be my prey first-
No capt'n o' mine be mistaken "there" for "their" and be gettin away wit it~

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Free voice in #gbatemp.net for all antipirates.
.....You were saying?

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Free voice in #gbatemp.net for all antipirates.
.....You were saying?
Yar, tbe not me thing'

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Now good day sir.
Wait, so you won cause you have no ship
that is stupid, *leaves argument w/pride intact, spits on Ant's pride*

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Man = Tempirates
Bus = Anti-Pirates
Yay3V.gif
But the vehicle remains standing, while the man gets knocked over. Are you implying you're gonna fall to us?

Now good day sir.
Wait, so you won cause you have no ship
that is stupid, *leaves argument w/pride intact, spits on Ant's pride*
Actually, I was implying that you don't have any ships. You're the fool for not understanding my blatent implication -- also, the DNA/RNA in your spit can be used to produce gene-targetted bioweaponary, something us super-advanced Antipirates can create without breaking a sweat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu