Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Finally! The project that I have been secretly working on tirelessly for over a month while I let my criminal clients rot in jail is finally ready to be revealed. Introducing...

CHARY’S ADVENTURES: AN ENTIRELY AI GENERATED STORY

1677606010170.png

Chary's Adventures started as a single prompt that I asked ChatGPT. "Write a story about Chary who was arrested for stealing a stove on Amazon. She is trying to break out of prison but needs to enlist the help of Chris Chan and Andrew Tate." I enjoyed the result so much that I asked it to write the sequel. And another... and it spiraled from there into 37 chapters of insanity. Every chapter in the story is completely unedited and written entirely by ChatGPT. Each chapter illustration is a procedurally generated image from MidJourney AI. Each chapter title is my own work.

So aside from the basic prompts (usually one sentence long) that I fed ChatGPT, the descriptions that I fed to MidJourney AI, the chapter titles, and the formatting--everything presented is the work of artificial intelligence.

A surprisingly accurate blurb, curtesy of ChatGPT:

"Get ready to embark on a wild and unpredictable adventure with Chary and the Tempcast Crew! Follow their journey as they face various challenges and mysteries while spreading messages of love, respect, and kindness. From battling pirates and robots to confronting their own demons, the Tempcast Crew will take you on a rollercoaster ride full of humor, action, and heart. But be warned, not everything is as it seems, and sometimes the line between good and evil can be blurred. Are you ready to join the Tempcast Crew and discover the truth behind their thrilling escapades?"
Each chapter furthers the story as ChatGPT remembers the previous events in the story. As a result, most chapters can be read individually on their own but you can only truly gather the entire narrative by reading them all. Look forward to a dramatic reading on a future EOFcast Episode, but for now enjoy Chary's Adventures!

• A Daring Escape
  • Friendship: The True Treasure
  • With a Little Help From My Friends
  • Love Quest Saga
  • Feelings, Friendship, False Imprisonment, Freedom
  • The Tempcast
  • #Cancelled
  • Crime Doesn’t Pay… Or Does it?
  • Snap Back to Reality
  • Ope, There Goes Gravity
  • Just Desserts
  • Catastrophe
  • Chary Versus the Volcano
  • The Mighty Jungle
  • Sigma Male versus A Literal Child
  • Pizzagate
  • TURF War
  • Piracy is a Crime
  • Bowser’s Fury
  • NotYetFoundLand
  • How to Pirate Roms
  • Dazed and Confused
  • Sticks and Stones and Dragons
  • Sonichu, I Choose You!
  • Dimension C-137
  • We at GBAtemp Do Not Condone the Actions of Mr. Roiland and Thus Cut Ties with Him
  • Breast Milk Partner
  • Can We Say People from Texas are Dumb?
  • … MEANWHILE! AlanJohn to the Rescue!
  • Destiny Deoxys
NON CANON META BONUS CHAPTER PART ONE: An Argument Ensues Relating to the Passage of Time
  • Love Death + Chatbots
NON CANON META BONUS CHAPTER PART TWO: OpenAI’s Police Changes. ChatGPT is Totally Lame Now
  • Pirates No More
  • The Jolly Tempcast Warriors
  • The Master of Puppets
  • Jordan’s Journey
  • B R E A K / F R O M / T H E / S I M U L A T I O N
  • The Galactic Tempcast Crew

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Everyone, except for Alan, was terrified and feared for their lives. Alan, being the fearless and adventurous person he is, saw this as an opportunity to bond with Deoxys. He approached the pokemon and began..."

I had to stop reading here, this book is not family friendly for anybody who was interested

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My mini-review of this new Adventure Story

The world now has one more literary clasic joining the likes of War and Peace/The Great Gatsby/To Kill a Mockingbird to name just a few.

One hell of a rip-roaring adventure mixing a ragtag group of tempers with some of the world's most controversial people.

You will read this from start to finish in one go and be left wanting more. Hollywood would be mad not to turn this into the next big blockbuster

CHARY’S Adventures is not only a dead cert for the story of the year it's quite possibly the greatest story to ever be told.

I score it 11 out of 10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto