Tekken Coming to iOS and Android

tekken mobile.JPG

Announced today, the popular fighting franchise is coming to an iOS and/or Android device near you!

Not much is known about the game at this point except that it is coming soonTM and an announcement trailer that doesn't really show the controls but mentions that a soft launch is available in Canada for now. Here's hoping it's not a card game...

Screenshots from the website show that it will include Tekken 7's Rage mechanic, customizable fighters, team building and online modes (that seem to point to a card-based control :unsure:).

Screenshot-1.jpg Screenshot-2.jpg Screenshot-3.jpg Screenshot-4.jpg Screenshot-5.jpg

Pre-register below to unlock free bonuses:

:arrow: SOURCE

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, seriously hope it is not like Mortal Kombat X on Android. That crap SUCKS!!!!!!! No Controller support, just random Tapping and Swiping on the Screen to collect stupid Cards. Wish MK9 was released for Android to see if it would work. Would be a great addition for my GPD XD.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, seriously hope it is not like Mortal Kombat X on Android. That crap SUCKS!!!!!!! No Controller support, just random Tapping and Swiping on the Screen to collect stupid Cards. Wish MK9 was released for Android to see if it would work. Would be a great addition for my GPD XD.
It's better than MKX but not by much. You move by swiping and you jump really far forward or really far back instead of actually walking or running. You tap the screen to do attacks and use cards for special attacks.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Sorry, I would prefer playing it the way it is MEANT to be played.
But if the developers meant for the game to be played that way then that's how it is meant to be played. :P

Your own argument turned on yourself. xD

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if the developers meant for the game to be played that way then that's how it is meant to be played. :P

Your own argument turned on yourself. xD
OK, I mean meant to be played WITH a Controller like SFIV.......but Released to other Countries besides just Japan. Also, Mortal Kombat is supposed to be run like the Classic MK Games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...