• Replies 1,671

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Theraima said:
I got two black screens at the point where Iria is captured (about 10 minutes in gam) and Luca says like "I can do it!" And a cutscene begins. Theres just two black screens and music playing. Buttons do nothing. Wood R4 1.09 FW

I have Wood R4 1.09 and the game works perfectly (already 5 hour in) maybe re-download the ROM and patch it without trimming it.

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
I'd just like to say congratulations on 'completing' this release. I'm looking forward to getting back onto my ds for the first time in months now, purely because of this release. Thanks for the dedication and effort you've put into ensuring that this localisation is above and beyond the norm. I hope this inspires others to dream towards a similar goal. Again, thank you.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
that's nice. looks like a great game
happy.gif

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Many thanks to the team for the awesome work they've put in!

Although I do have a problem... I'm using xDelta UI to patch the rom.
Got a clean Rom from one of my sources, extracted it and tried to apply the patch. (I even renamed the rom to toi.nds, but that doesn't help either)

First of all xDelta doesn't even notice the patch as one unless you select "all files", and then I just receive an error while patching... No patching complete or something. (checksum whatever...
tongue.gif
)

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kuschel-Drow said:

Got a clean Rom from one of my sources, extracted it and tried to apply the patch. (I even renamed the rom to toi.nds, but that doesn't help either)

First of all xDelta doesn't even notice the patch as one unless you select "all files", and then I just receive an error while patching... No patching complete or something. (checksum whatever...
tongue.gif
)

You could always try changing the patch extension to .xdelta, it's what I did.
Make sure you have an output of the rom as well.

Vartio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kuschel-Drow said:

tongue.gif
)

There's nothing wrong. You coulda just re-set the .stuff in the name to .xdlt or something like that (forgot the code). The patch will still work like that, took like 30 seconds for my patch to complete.

NetShira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome translation! Thank you so much!

To above:
I'm not so sure that is a grammatical error... because when I read it, [is] is implied.

[Spada]
[Is] That it? No sweat.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vartio said:
Kuschel-Drow said:

tongue.gif
)

There's nothing wrong. You coulda just re-set the .stuff in the name to .xdlt or something like that (forgot the code). The patch will still work like that, took like 30 seconds for my patch to complete.

That's the same thing I already said....

Did you get it fixed Kuschel-Drow?

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
KaelKazaki said:
Question. Does anyone know the specifics for unlocking Versus style since wireless mode was locked out for reasons massive bugs?

I remember asking this when they announced locking up the MP and I think Kingcom said when you reach the point that you can get it (when wireless is enabled within the game) you'll get it automatically.

I haven't reached that point yet, just beaten Dog Boy [What was his name again ?].

KaelKazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pitman said:
KaelKazaki said:
Question. Does anyone know the specifics for unlocking Versus style since wireless mode was locked out for reasons massive bugs?

I remember asking this when they announced locking up the MP and I think Kingcom said when you reach the point that you can get it (when wireless is enabled within the game) you'll get it automatically.

I haven't reached that point yet, just beaten Dog Boy [What was his name again ?].

Works for me. Thank you.

RyougaSaotome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NetShira said:
Awesome translation! Thank you so much!

To above:
I'm not so sure that is a grammatical error... because when I read it, [is] is implied.

[Spada]
[Is] That it? No sweat.

Spada's Japanese in the game is very rough, and very much so tough-guy speak. 'That it' is simply slang for "is that it?/That's it?". Not a grammatical error though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol