Sessho

Trophies
Website
konakona.daimio.net
XP
Country
Mexico
pitman said:
Can someone explain how does the weapon(or is it Soma ?) upgrading goes ?
I have a Choice between Red/Green/Blue does this mean I choose a "route" for my weapon to develop (I see that each choice has a different skill set) ?
And in battle what are the white numbers that are shown over the damage ?
The blue path is, as far as I know, to get the majority of the techniques/spells/artes, and the green's for the support skills (such as the cameo attacks). I don't exactly know what the red path is focused on.

Concerning the character's upgrades, it depends on the materials you get out of chests and battles, and the more you upgrade them, the faster you can evolve your Soma.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game looks awesome. I hope we see a version of the patch released in which we can understand the entire story released soon.

UlquiorraX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome! I'd much rather prefer the Japenese voices than the English. Can't wait until you guys are done!
yaynds.gif

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Big Kong Boss said:
there working at it so don't keep asking for a patch, just encourage them to do their best
smile.gif

Well, I'd rather have a full patch then a patch half done that still has too much untranslated stuff.

Ultraseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I don't understand is why did the translator for Tales of Innocence make it sound like Tales of Hearts couldn't be done?
unsure.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultraseven said:
The only thing I don't understand is why did the translator for Tales of Innocence make it sound like Tales of Hearts couldn't be done?
unsure.gif
What are you talking about? They said it could be done. They even did a teaser image of them translating part of the menu to try to convince the makers to bring it over. They just said they wouldn't do it because they aren't interested in being preoccupied with yet another project and wanted someone else to mess with it.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultraseven said:
unsure.gif
I thought that was Tales of the Tempest...

Ultraseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Ultraseven said:
unsure.gif
What are you talking about? They said it could be done. They even did a teaser image of them translating part of the menu to try to convince the makers to bring it over. They just said they wouldn't do it because they aren't interested in being preoccupied with yet another project and wanted someone else to mess with it.

What do you mean what am I talking about?
hate2.gif
When I went to his site, he had an audio blog where he said he decided not to tackle it because he felt it couldn't be done properly or something to that effect, not that he was preoccupied with another game.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is the only tales game on DS that looks good. No offence, but Tales of Innocence and Tales of Tempest don't look really good.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Ultraseven said:
granville said:
Ultraseven said:
unsure.gif

What do you mean what am I talking about?
hate2.gif
When I went to his site, he had an audio blog where he said he decided not to tackle it because he felt it couldn't be done properly or something to that effect, not that he was preoccupied with another game.
he is still translating tales of innocence and he doesn't feel that he can translate it properly wuth all the reference and stuff

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, the packer's almost done. Just have to go over all the files and figure out how they determine how much padding to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/y7K1D_l-IxI?si=z9uF9KEGZrHD-8EA