Hacking Question SXOS?

bar1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi everyone....haven't used my switch in ages....i tried it today and (as expected....)recent games dont work.
i am running sxos3.1
what is the recommended mathod these days?should i switch to atmosphere?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SX OS will probably never work on any system version higher than 11.0.0, since SX OS has been completely abandoned. Since newer games require newer system versions eventually, migrating to Atmosphere is highly recommended.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minecraft 1.17.11 which came out 3 days ago still works. Is this something that happened between then and now?
Newer games proportionately require newer system versions. Updates are less consistent. Sometimes newer updates require newer system versions, and sometimes they comport with the system version required of the base game when it was released.

Most games still require 10.x or 11.x, particularly if you patch them. However, newer games (and updates) will inevitably require 12.x eventually.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone....haven't used my switch in ages....i tried it today and (as expected....)recent games dont work.
i am running sxos3.1
what is the recommended mathod these days?should i switch to atmosphere?
If you haven't already, you should definitely setup Atmosphere. You don't have to get rid of SX OS but you won't be able to use it on any firmware higher than 11.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.