Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

ak0ztik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can we reorganize all the parts of the game there have been translated till now including @exorcizamus' files? I'm going through the previous replies to understand how much there is, though 85 pages will take a long time to read, the OP doesn't say much either. I wanted to make a patch with all the available translated files, for now.
can't remember much, what i know is he edited the sys file, i think there's another file for the quest.
i'll check it when i get home.
psp>menu>menu_other.bin
psp>sys>sys
common>todo>todo.bin

Last edited by ak0ztik,
Reactions: nasiiN

ak0ztik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If in his edits there're errors, maybe they can be fixed. Did anyone else translate other parts of the game? I've seen your translated file before too, let's divide tasks so we don't happen to work on the same files. If you've already a plan in mind, let me know, I'll try to edit any file you need.
the 1st team that tries to translate this didn't share what they have translated, then drop it after vita and ps4 released localized. only exorcizamus shared his work but got deleted because it's iso.
i may try to help on this translation again but not this month, i'd be busy this coming couple of weeks, next month i think i'd be free.
besides i need to restudy the codes specialy ofs3, i lost the script for the main sys extractor, only the repack

Kazuto-ZA-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am kinda new to the scene so I am struggling with this , can you please tell me how to fix EBOOT.BIN and remove the del command? Also , 7-zip doesn't launch at all on my computer

Last edited by Kazuto-ZA-,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo