Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

Kazuto-Z-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I think that Yomikaeru's translation is not that bad so why not use it? at least , it is better than what we have now.

luckymouse0

Mad Scientist
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Argentina
I think that Yomikaeru's translation is not that bad so why not use it? at least , it is better than what we have now.
If you mean why not use it to make a patch: The problem with the translation is that the files are encripted, so to work with them first they need to be decrypted... and that's not the only problem, there isn't an "easy" way to encrypt them back again... (The good thing is that the ISO works decrypted without problem!)

So there are, at least, two workaround:
- Work over a decrypted ISO and make the patch for it, so the user will have to decrypt their own ISO.
- Work over a decrypted ISO and distribute the ISO (Piracy).

These things are a hassle for a translation, not to mention that not every file can be decrypted easily...

exorcizamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
kazuto you think right Yomikaeru's translation is well enought but no soo good to switch to the browser every time :)
the project is changed i abadon the psp the code and 3d object run lightning fast but its a complete pain to program. the project moved on the 3 mayor pc platform(windows mac linux) and using the newest unity engine for the purpose of faster devolopment i need to figure out something in unity and i need to learn an other langue again (4 in the row) might be the unity engine give me the flexibility what i want soon as i produce something intresting i upload to my youte channel and i post here and if you see stuf on the internet with these nickname (zackfair94,Blenderman94 or on the youtube István Fári) its all me here is some small snapshot

Névtelen.png
screen.png

Last edited by exorcizamus,

Kazuto-Z-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I was the guy who asked you on Youtube and I honestly appreciate your work , did not know that there is an encryption on ISO files before so I started to understand now

luckymouse0

Mad Scientist
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Argentina
kazuto you think right Yomikaeru's translation is well enought but no soo good to switch to the browser every time :)
the project is changed i abadon the psp the code and 3d object run lightning fast but its a complete pain to program. the project moved on the 3 mayor pc platform(windows mac linux) and using the newest unity engine for the purpose of faster devolopment i need to figure out something in unity and i need to learn an other langue again (4 in the row) might be the unity engine give me the flexibility what i want soon as i produce something intresting i upload to my youte channel and i post here and if you see stuf on the internet with these nickname (zackfair94,Blenderman94 or on the youtube István Fári) its all me here is some small snapshot

Keep up the good work! You're a man among men :)

Maybe... someday, we can play your version instead!
If you need testing just give me a call ok?

I was the guy who asked you on Youtube and I honestly appreciate your work , did not know that there is an encryption on ISO files before so I started to understand now

Here are some good read if anyone is interested:

http://mce.do.am/forum/25-31-1

https://bbs.blacklabel-translations.com/showthread.php?tid=16

ak0ztik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nah, there's something wrong with the translation, i'm not that good in japanese but i can tell something is just not right.
I tried convincing myself to just use it even if its wrong but i cant.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Still no news.. damn..
I think this project is dead. Only one person involved is still active in the community. The rest haven't been active for years now.

malascus

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys the game has officially been released in english here in the west for a few years now. Infinity moment isn't a good game (hollow fragment, the added stuff on the vita and playstation stuff is though).
Accept that this fantranslation will most likely never be finished and just go buy a cheap vita.
You can even enjoy the 2 sequels then.

E: hollow realization, the last game is pretty good & fun to play.

Last edited by malascus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol