(sh4d0v do the story line) i do the other stuff

Last edited by exorcizamus,

exorcizamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
i make a new release in this weekend i dont now where sh4dow is gone..... this release contain a plus patch you dont need to donwload a new iso anymore in this release contain a pathed iso to 1.1 + update arhive after you donwload this version you only need to swap the separated update file in future releases

Tylerrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i make a new release in this weekend i dont now where sh4dow is gone..... this release contain a plus patch you dont need to donwload a new iso anymore in this release contain a pathed iso to 1.1 + update arhive after you donwload this version you only need to swap the separated update file in future releases

so whats been done in the new patch?

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Why are we saying that its abandoned if Shadow hasnt said anything and also the other member "exorcizamus " recently said this:
"i make a new release in this weekend i dont now where sh4dow is gone..... this release contain a plus patch you dont need to donwload a new iso anymore in this release contain a patched iso to 1.1 + update archive after you download this version you only need to swap the separated update file in future releases"

So until we get Official news can we all just pipe down and NOT assume things

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are we saying that its abandoned if Shadow hasnt said anything and also the other member "exorcizamus " recently said this:
"i make a new release in this weekend i dont now where sh4dow is gone..... this release contain a plus patch you dont need to donwload a new iso anymore in this release contain a patched iso to 1.1 + update archive after you download this version you only need to swap the separated update file in future releases"

So until we get Official news can we all just pipe down and NOT assume things
Well considering the age of the psp, it is surprising that something is still being worked on. I'm sure everyone has lowered there expectations but are being patient. Even though I really want this to be finished, I doubt there will be a release with 70%+ done.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Well considering the age of the psp, it is surprising that something is still being worked on. I'm sure everyone has lowered there expectations but are being patient. Even though I really want this to be finished, I doubt there will be a release with 70%+ done.

Forgive me if i sounded like a d**k above but i was being honest. I get it the PSP is old but unless Shadow or Exocarimuz says its gone we shouldn't assume things.

KainLegacy535

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Dude! There are people working in snes games, so, i don`t think that the age of psp matters at all.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps