Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a "Qualified" member of Gbatemp actually talking about downloading illegal stuff on the forum, I thought I saw everything but this is just hilarious.
LOL. It's fine to talk about, everyone knows that people pirate, it's just the actual sharing of links or ROMs that isn't allowed.:lol:

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
LOL. It's fine to talk about, everyone knows that people pirate, it's just the actual sharing of links or ROMs that isn't allowed.:lol:
Do you mean like, I live in France, and I'm working on a translation of Digimon : Re Digitize, and I've got this =>
Omg it must be pirated !
http://666kb.com/i/c63ucf0e7975nk8x9.jpg
c63ucf0e7975nk8x9.jpg

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean like, I live in France, and I'm working on a translation of Digimon : Re Digitize, and I've got this =>
Omg it must be pirated !
No, I mean it's a fact that the majority of people on these kind of sites pirate.
I wasn't really talking about you or anyone in particular, but I think it's awesome that you are an exception. :)

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Of course it's a fact, but still, I enjoy having my games. That's why I'm working on a Plugin-Patcher to have my UMD Digimon in English.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for SAO to come out.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
No, I mean it's a fact that the majority of people on these kind of sites pirate.
I wasn't really talking about you or anyone in particular, but I think it's awesome that you are an exception. :)

Doesn't mean it's OK to talk about it.
See by talking about it, you admit to it. When you admit to it people see this place as a home for pirates. Homes for pirates, well the big companies and the government don't like those.
See what I'm getting at?

First rule of Piracy: You don't talk about piracy in public.
Second rule of piracy: You don't TALK ABOUT PIRACY in public.
Third rule of piracy: F the big corporations.
(continue on with fight club jokes)

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't mean it's OK to talk about it.
See by talking about it, you admit to it. When you admit to it people see this place as a home for pirates. Homes for pirates, well the big companies and the government don't like those.
See what I'm getting at?

First rule of Piracy: You don't talk about piracy in public.
Second rule of piracy: You don't TALK ABOUT PIRACY in public.
Third rule of piracy: F the big corporations.
(continue on with fight club jokes)
Seriously? I meant it's okay to say "I have downloaded an ISO, that's how I'm playing the game." here and you won't be banned.
I know it's not okay to talk about it in general from a legal point of view especially if you don't own the actual game. But that's not what I was saying.

A "qualified" member saying he is waiting for an ISO to pop up somewhere on the internet (without mentioning where he is looking, etc) is not breaking a forum rule was all I was trying to say. Let's not pick apart words.

edit: LOL.
>starts off-topic conversation
>"okay guys stop talking about this"

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Talking about piracy issue is just talking about piracy differently, please everyone stop being off topic, we'll all try Sword Art Online, that's all.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hahahahaha, one post by me and I disturb the rules of time, space and the temp. I'm still a normal user here, it's just on IRC where I can summon meteorites.
Anyway, back to being serious: True, my wording could have been better, gonna change my post to look more "professional". (should remove the first part, but meh. I got an excuse as well, I'm sick dah bah dee dah bah die dah bah dee dah bah die).
And now back to topic: Still looking forward to this game, I hope it's as good as it looks and sounds.

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've been looking at the game, it's a whole mess, I'm loving it xD
File-wise of course. They really enjoyed doing it xD

cccguuk09hu2pyom8.jpg
cccgv5cw0dqymlj4w.jpg

Well, I don't have much time, I've found some interesting stuff but not enough yet.
I'll see next time.

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
2huVZ

These are the UI files. (View the whole dir tree here: http://puu.sh/2hvbh)

All the .bin files are packed l2b files with an OFS3 header. All the .l2b files have an OFS3 header as well. I can't figure out how to extract these, as I'm no good with decryption methods. Just went through some of the files real quick, and it looks like the only way to translate this is if you figure how to extract the files in their proper formats.

2hv1N

2hv1l

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
aaaaannnd it's not useful, but right now, I'm laughting so hard.
And I'll probably wait to see if someone can do it. =)

Kirigaya Kazuto

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Someone Please Get Translate this game because this anime very very Cool and Good,,because the game was taken out of the anime, it is very well known in the anime and the story is very very good..Anime The best in 2012
Translate Menu ,Item ,weapon,skill and other...If his story can also:lol:

plz master translator Gamers...I really hope if this game since this game translate awaited anime lovers:bow: ..
thx :lol: sorry my language english bad :) Thank Before

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Meh, found everything actually.

Ahhh so many different filesystem... but just some example:

Edit: Actually translated some stuff but can't test it yet since I'm on holiday and haven't bring my PSP with me (and JPCSP / PPSSPP can't launch the game...)

But heh, at least I have most of the stuff.

mario6714

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Meh, found everything actually.

Ahhh so many different filesystem... but just some example:

Edit: Actually translated some stuff but can't test it yet since I'm on holiday and haven't bring my PSP with me (and JPCSP / PPSSPP can't launch the game...)

But heh, at least I have most of the stuff.

Cool xD

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have most of the stuff ready (besides script...)

But since I've got nothing to try it right now, I'll probably show you in 10 days (or if someone wants to help, drop me a pm)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Materia_tofu, Would've been a great idea, because they'll notice.