• Views 139,180
  • Replies 764
  • Likes 32

JaironJunior

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Editing because I found the culprite, was the .kip file that wasn`t working properly then wasn`t showing the values above 1600mhz.

So i`ll ask a new question, i`ll mostly play handheld, and I plan to play using Moonlight and on Dock, i`ll try to do some retrogaming with some friends, so i`ll play like n64, gamecube, PS2, maybe wii, not sure, just testing, what would be like safe Overclocks for handheld and and dock? Are the ones mentioned like the ones below? can run like that for most of the time on heavy games no problem? I'll would only use cpu and gpu for heavy games, but DRAM I would for sure use for emulation/Moonlight

CPU / GPU Overclock (Safe: 1963 / 998 MHz)
DRAM Overclock (Safe: 1996.8 MHz)

Last edited by JaironJunior,

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Just got into OC-Suite and loving it, though while i know i can change settings from the applet on the go does anyone knows if there's a working Tesla overlay that works with the current build of OC-Suite and 17.0.0 HOS?, looking with the search through here, google, reddit, youtube, etc but couldn't find one.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Russia
Just got into OC-Suite and loving it, though while i know i can change settings from the applet on the go does anyone knows if there's a working Tesla overlay that works with the current build of OC-Suite and 17.0.0 HOS?, looking with the search through here, google, reddit, youtube, etc but couldn't find one.

Donaload sys-clk-oc.zip → unpack to SD → reboot → Tesla → Sys-Clk-OC

Reactions: Waicol

Venomzver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It actually has both.
Damn it. What am I doing wrong. My serial number has opened. I took what you indicated and unpacked it into a folder. And I got a system that didn't work. At first there was a blue screen, I had to choose what I needed to launch without an emunand, and then nothing worked for me, games didn’t start, overclocking didn’t work. Damn it, I just put it on a flash drive and that’s it, is there anything else that needs to be done?
Post automatically merged:

Донагрузить
Друг ты же ловец на хлебном поля из чата чифира, скажи пожалуйста что я делаю не так. Я просто хочу использовать свитч ОС, но она не работает, точнее то не запускает приложения то не скрывает мой серийник то вообще нет разгона ОЗУ. Может я туплю. Пожалуйста скинь мне свой БЕКАП рабочий или подскажи что я делаю не так

Last edited by Venomzver,

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Am stumped a bit with this software. I can figure out how to take my memory clock above and beyond but how do I enable a higher GPU and CPU clock?

No matter what I do on my oled switch,with the overlay I can only see 998mhz for the GPU and 1963 for the CPU. How do you allow these to go higher?

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Am stumped a bit with this software. I can figure out how to take my memory clock above and beyond but how do I enable a higher GPU and CPU clock?

No matter what I do on my oled switch,with the overlay I can only see 998mhz for the GPU and 1963 for the CPU. How do you allow these to go higher?
You need to edit your loader.kip in the following page https://hanai3bi.github.io/Switch-OC-Suite/#config

Then replace the original with the new one you generated, be sure to use safe OC numbers for your console version.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to edit your loader.kip in the following page https://hanai3bi.github.io/Switch-OC-Suite/#config

Then replace the original with the new one you generated, be sure to use safe OC numbers for your console version.

I can see in that table the option to set a memory clock speed but not one for CPU or GPU? There are voltage settings etc but Im not sure what to change?

When I bring up sys clk-oc, my memory overclock is shown and selectable, but CPU and GPU are 1963 and 998 respectively. I can't figure out how to make these higher.

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Place this line allow_unsafe_freq=1 under [values] section in /config/sys-clk/config.ini to enable higher frequencies. Make sure you enable CPU UV2 and GPU UV2 at least before use higher clocks though.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Place this line allow_unsafe_freq=1 under [values] section in /config/sys-clk/config.ini to enable higher frequencies. Make sure you enable CPU UV2 and GPU UV2 at least before use higher clocks though.

I've already added that line in my config file but it still doesn't give me any other options. I haven't done the CPU and Gpu uv2 yet, would that be stopping the higher clocks even showing?

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've already added that line in my config file but it still doesn't give me any other options. I haven't done the CPU and Gpu uv2 yet, would that be stopping the higher clocks even showing?

Make sure you restart your switch after changing the config file as its a requirement for them to show up. If you don't do the undervolt the higher clocks will still show it doesn't prevent them from not showing. 1963/998 are the max safe clocks with no UV.

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
frequency tables are parsed only one time at boot (on purpose), so you need to reboot after toggling unsafe frequencies

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Russia

Use this config:
Code:
allow_unsafe_freq = 1
uncapped_clocks = 1

Or just set options in UI configurator for UltraHand:

2023112914345700-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

2023112914345800-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

vishy92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hey!

I think I have done everything correctly.
My default memclock on a Mariko switch became 1600mhz. Is this the correct behaviour or did I mess something up? OC works fine. Awesome sw.

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hey!

I think I have done everything correctly.
My default memclock on a Mariko switch became 1600mhz. Is this the correct behaviour or did I mess something up? OC works fine. Awesome sw.
that is correct behavior. mariko has only 3 tables available unlike erista.
204, 1331, 1600. and it is not easy task to add more tables.
so 1331 is overwritten with 1600 and 1600 is overwritten with oc frequency

Reactions: Kaeseboot

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Running the latest sys-clk-oc, AMS 1.6.2 and firmware 17, I'm getting a

Code:
Could not connect to sys-clk.

Please make sure everything is correctly installed and enabled.

sysclkpcSetProfiles
[0x584] 0388-0002

when trying to adjust any profile settings. Running the loader.kip as well, everything worked before updating firmware. What could be the issue?

/edit: had to rename the sys-clk-oc config folder to sys-clk. Somehow some of my profiles from the ini are gone or reset to weird high values. I'm on Erista.

Last edited by jelbo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D