Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

noob41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It finally worked :)

With a new jig, new usb and another pc (windows) I was able to enter RCM.
Via TegraRcmGUI I was able to inject the payload.

But, I'm afraid I have done something wrong.
Atmosphere was launched on the Switch, but it started again with all the settings from the previous owner and without any games :wacko:

I'm not sure what to do now ...
In the 'album' there was a lot, for example goldleaf.

Not sure what I did, but I'm now in hekate V5.5.4 and not able to get out of this, besides powering off again I guess.
I can go to: launch - more configs - payloads - emuMMC

Any idea?

WILLIDAKID28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone HELP Please I was running a cheat in TINFOIL and when I closed it my system updated to latest firmware now the switch wont enven go into RCM mode anyone ever seen this before???

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just bought a jig to start the RCM on my switch and i am on my 20th try and i can't get my switch on RCM mode, did i bought a defective Jig or does this things take their time to get it right??
Entering RCM is mainly dependent on shorting pin 10 which you cannot visually verify until the console enters RCM. Combine this with the fact that all consoles can enter RCM and the fault is most likely with the jig. I don't understand why others are recommending you to install drivers if you haven't even completed step 1 since you cannot install the drivers if the console isn't in RCM. The only thing you can do aside from continuously trying is to use something else to enter RCM. Here is a list of other items people have used to successfully enter RCM. Also please don't say "RCM mode". The M already stands for mode so you're saying Recovery Mode mode. People don't say HIV virus or PIN number.
In the 'album' there was a lot, for example goldleaf.

Not sure what I did, but I'm now in hekate V5.5.4 and not able to get out of this, besides powering off again I guess.
I can go to: launch - more configs - payloads - emuMMC

Any idea?
Well you can launch Atmosphere from Hekate. How do you normally boot Atmosphere?
Could anyone HELP Please I was running a cheat in TINFOIL and when I closed it my system updated to latest firmware now the switch wont enven go into RCM mode anyone ever seen this before???
Unless you ripped the battery out of your console, you will never lose the ability to enter RCM even if your console is patched or a Mariko unit. The only other possibilities are you not properly entering RCM or your device isn't detecting that your console is in RCM. Do you have AutoRCM enabled? And also try manually powering down your console (i.e. holding the power button for 15 seconds). Also please don't say "RCM mode". The M already stands for mode so you're saying Recovery Mode mode. People don't say HIV virus or PIN number.

Reactions: LegzRwheelz

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
Scrolling here learning to mod my dishwasher
XP
Country
United States
Also please don't say "RCM mode". The M already stands for mode so you're saying Recovery Mode mode. People don't say HIV virus or PIN number.
I hear ya on this, I cringe when people say things like "those ones" which is the same as "those those". Using proper grammar is going to the wayside but not while I'm still alive. I cut my children no slack when they're speaking and it drives them nuts but they absolutely sound more intelligent than the rest of the children their age (along with some of the teachers at their school).

Reactions: Draxzelex

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it wont find the HDD as its probably formatted to ntfs so it'll need NUT running, if it was fat32 or exfat it would probably work if it has enough power.
Genius. Very likely to be the case,so easily overlooked hahaha

Well, that HDD has a Lot of my personal backup files on it and I don't have another to transfer them to sadly so I guess I'll stick to the SD method anyway.

Appreciate the help!

I might try NUT yet but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I downloaded it the other day but can't seem to fully work it out 🤔 Are there any easy guides or tutorials to using it? Cheers!

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
Scrolling here learning to mod my dishwasher
XP
Country
United States
Genius. Very likely to be the case,so easily overlooked hahaha

Well, that HDD has a Lot of my personal backup files on it and I don't have another to transfer them to sadly so I guess I'll stick to the SD method anyway.

Appreciate the help!

I might try NUT yet but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I downloaded it the other day but can't seem to fully work it out 🤔 Are there any easy guides or tutorials to using it? Cheers!
It took me a few tries to get it to work but you need to keep the keys.txt in the same folder (these are the encryption keys used my the system for the games), launch it and after a few moments, a gui will pop up and you can direct it to the directory that you keep your nsp, xci, nsx etc files. It takes extra processing power to decompress the nsx files and I would suggest you convert to nsp on your computer before you need them for install. Switch Army Knife is handy for all things concerning your switch games and it's relatively quick.

IlBelTia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I updated the content of my SD card with the files provided by SDSetup, used Daybreak to update to 13.0.0, but now booting by Hekate the CFW (sysMMC) like I always did leads me to a black screen. What did I do wrong? How can I fix things up? Thanks

• Wow

Rak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to downgrade a game (Neo:TWEWY) using tinfoil's uninstall + reset required version functionality and now it gives an error (The software was closed because an error occurred) when I try opening it. I tried fully uninstalling and re-installing the game, even updated my firmware and CFW (Atmosphere) to the latest, but the problem persist (other games open fine).

Anyone has any idea how I can fix this?

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to downgrade a game (Neo:TWEWY) using tinfoil's uninstall + reset required version functionality and now it gives an error (The software was closed because an error occurred) when I try opening it. I tried fully uninstalling and re-installing the game, even updated my firmware and CFW (Atmosphere) to the latest, but the problem persist (other games open fine).

Anyone has any idea how I can fix this?
its probably because your save is on a higher version than the game now. restore to a previous save before you updated.

Reactions: Rak and LegzRwheelz

yukumo06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hi. I just recently bought used NSW with already installed atmosphere. I'm trying to make backup of my sysnand but I cant access hekate. every time I restart the switch its autobooting directly. I already tried pressing volume - while booting but no luck. and I try booting without SD card but it says.
A fatal error occurred when running Fusee "failed to initialized the SD card: 0x00004a18.

attached file is the content of my SD card.
I'm new in this kind of stuff and I just want to make a backup. thank you guys.

Attachments

• SD.PNG
    SD.PNG
    12.6 KB · Views: 40

Rak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its probably because your save is on a higher version than the game now. restore to a previous save before you updated.
Is there any way to also downgrade the save? I'm pretty far into the game and have no save data from the old version. Thanks for the help regardless :yay:

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi. I just recently bought used NSW with already installed atmosphere. I'm trying to make backup of my sysnand but I cant access hekate. every time I restart the switch its autobooting directly. I already tried pressing volume - while booting but no luck. and I try booting without SD card but it says.
A fatal error occurred when running Fusee "failed to initialized the SD card: 0x00004a18.

attached file is the content of my SD card.
I'm new in this kind of stuff and I just want to make a backup. thank you guys.
is this a chipped switch?

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no. everytime i restart im using a white dongle thingy with atmosphere. sorry for lacking my knowledge about this.
your white dongle has the fusee payload probably. inject hekate from pc using tegrarcm, from phone using rekado. or put this deepsea toolbox in switch folder, open hb menu > deepsea toolbox and should be able to boot to hekate from there(assuming hekate payload is on sd)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps