Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

NetYaroze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone help me?

I have an oled switch with rp2040 clone. The switch sometimes starts in heckate, other times it doesn't but it tries to go in OFW, the word nintendo appears but then a black screen, and the picofly clone light is Fast yellow yellow- slow yellow. I have not found any information regarding these lights flashing like this.
also I can't go to OFW either from heckate or by pressing the + and - keys while starting the console. Help!

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me?

I have an oled switch with rp2040 clone. The switch sometimes starts in heckate, other times it doesn't but it tries to go in OFW, the word nintendo appears but then a black screen, and the picofly clone light is Fast yellow yellow- slow yellow. I have not found any information regarding these lights flashing like this.
also I can't go to OFW either from heckate or by pressing the + and - keys while starting the console. Help!
You should ask in this forum: https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-a-hwfly-switch-modchip.622701/page-740

Kraid3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EdiZon SE claims that no cheats are available for Super Robot Wars V. Very strange as I'm certain I have the folder in the right spot. atmosphere/contents/0100CA400E300000, right? Got it from the OP of the pinned cheat codes thread.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EdiZon SE claims that no cheats are available for Super Robot Wars V. Very strange as I'm certain I have the folder in the right spot. atmosphere/contents/0100CA400E300000, right?
If the Build ID does not match, the cheat will not appear.
edizon-splash-3844785057.png

Reactions: Blythe93

Kraid3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changed the txt to the latest BID in accordance to what EdiZon SE showed me. Still says "No cheats available for this game".

EDIT: Disregard that, turns out I had to actually boot the game and then open EdiZon SE via the applet version of the Homebrew Launcher. Time to see if (all two of these) cheats work. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changed the txt to the latest BID in accordance to what EdiZon SE showed me. Still says "No cheats available for this game".

EDIT: Disregard that, turns out I had to actually boot the game and then open EdiZon SE via the applet version of the Homebrew Launcher. Time to see if (all two of these) cheats work. Thanks for the help!
Just so you know, most of the time, you cannot just change the build ID name and it will work (even tho that guide says so). Code makers will have to make a new version for each update the game comes out with. Good luck!

Kraid3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing Super Robot Wars V didn't get any updates past 1.0.2 because surprisingly, the cheats do work. Or at least the money cheat. Too well as said money doesn't decrease when used, even after turning the cheat off. Which brings me to my next question. How do I go about editing cheats? Say instead of infinite money, a specific (not quite all 9's) but still very high amount instead that depletes normally.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing Super Robot Wars V didn't get any updates past 1.0.2 because surprisingly, the cheats do work. Or at least the money cheat. Too well as said money doesn't decrease when used, even after turning the cheat off. Which brings me to my next question. How do I go about editing cheats? Say instead of infinite money, a specific (not quite all 9's) but still very high amount instead that depletes normally.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/edizon-se-with-pointer-searcher-se-tutorial.587265/

Reactions: Blythe93

Kraid3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wall of text. Figures, but nothing I can't save for subsequent playthroughs. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, it may be a good idea to get into this whole cheat making thing after all. Apparently the codes I used were not only active without my knowing (you have to press the plus button AFTER unselecting a code), but they lock certain values at 99999999, and they never decrease no matter how much I spend. That's not what I want in my first playthrough. Had a previous save even if it means its own hassle so crisis averted on that front. Now I tried to follow that tutorial linked above, but the results never show up. At all. I'd bump that thread but its been over a year (two I think) since the announcement of a new and improved guide so I'll ask here instead.

tl;dr Constant searchings for money value 128984 yields nothing (and doesn't fit on u8 so I used u32). Need a "make EdiZon SE cheat codes for dummies" kind of guide as so far, none of the videos on Youtube help.

Last edited by Kraid3,

desgrassia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,

I would like to be able to keep any gamecard of a game that I am using on Stock firmware inside my Switch also while switching to emuMMC, but I would like not to have that game installed on the latter.

I tried using kip1patch=nogc on hekate config for emuMMC, but every time I boot into that config I get several pop-ups saying that the game cannot be read, and there is also a delay in between when I cannot even click on OK to dismiss it.

Is there a way to achieve what I would like to do and not be plagued by that annoying error message?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I would like to be able to keep any gamecard of a game that I am using on Stock firmware inside my Switch also while switching to emuMMC, but I would like not to have that game installed on the latter.

I tried using kip1patch=nogc on hekate config for emuMMC, but every time I boot into that config I get several pop-ups saying that the game cannot be read, and there is also a delay in between when I cannot even click on OK to dismiss it.

Is there a way to achieve what I would like to do and not be plagued by that annoying error message?

You can check this out,

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/blob/master/docs/features/configurations.md
https://switch.hacked.us/extras/troubleshooting/

You should have it in 1 = force-enable nogc if you don't want game card reader for emunand.

1 = force-enable nogc, so Atmosphère will always disable the Game Card reader.

desgrassia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can check this out,

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/blob/master/docs/features/configurations.md
https://switch.hacked.us/extras/troubleshooting/

You should have it in 1 = force-enable nogc if you don't want game card reader for emunand.

1 = force-enable nogc, so Atmosphère will always disable the Game Card reader.
If I understand correctly, bct.ini is no longer used, and anyway I already tried creating the stratosphere.ini before, but I believe that it is not used since I am booting via hekate, I am not sure what I should do

alby_02

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a question about a softmod for the V2 switch, will it be possible in any ways to softmod it using mig switch? I know that for playing a game from the mig switch you need an xci file and some certifications, Could it be that if we disconnect a switch from Nintendo servers using DNS method, and then install a software that could run an exploit with the mig switch, it could be modded? Now I don't really know much about jailbreaking but I think I remember that switch games don't have access to the internal files so i don't really know if it's possible. Pls let me know what you think and please don't insult me for saying a wrong thing, I'm just curious

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have a question about a softmod for the V2 switch, will it be possible in any ways to softmod it using mig switch?
Probably not. I've been following this thread where several people were talking about chances of softmodding patched Switches using Mig Switch and, from what I could see, those chances are very slim. If you're interested in more technical explanation, you can either search that thread or wait for someone more knowledgeable to reply. For now, modchip is still the best way to get homebrew on patched Switches.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: Rotflmao :rofl2: