Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Alb10n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a little confused when i used the site to check if my switch is patched it said "bummer your switch is definitely patched" but when i reference here im pretty sure im on the safe side.

Serial # : XAW1005

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Im a little confused when i used the site to check if my switch is patched it said "bummer your switch is definitely patched" but when i reference here im pretty sure im on the safe side.

Serial # : XAW1005
Can you post the serialnumber like this: "XAJ1001583XXXX"?

Reactions: Alexander1970

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200730-204507.jpg
    Screenshot_20200730-204507.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 760

thedemon44

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure if this is where I should be starting. I bought a Switch Lite and have seen no references to the lite or the serial number mine starts with. I hope I am missing something obvious.

My serial number starts XJW7. Any idea where I should go from here?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I bought a Switch Lite and have seen no references to the lite or the serial number mine starts with
You can see the serialnumber in the system settings.

My serial number starts XJW7. Any idea where I should go from here?
Your switch is from the mariko revision. Means, you need definitely a modchip from team xecuter. There are no other ways to boot a cfw on switch units from this revision. Either you buy an unpatched model somewhere or you wait until someone finds a way to hack a switch lite without a modchip.

thedemon44

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can see the serialnumber in the system settings.

Your switch is from the mariko revision. Means, you need definitely a modchip from team xecuter. There are no other ways to boot a cfw on switch units from this revision. Either you buy an unpatched model somewhere or you wait until someone finds a way to hack a switch lite without a modchip.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Ralzz22

Trophies
Website
www.ralzzstation.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Philippines
My Serial is XJJ7000471XXXX. I am not sure if it is patched or not. It’s not also in the list of any site to check if my unit is patched.

Been thinking to jailbreak my unit but i am new and dont really know the cons and pros of a jailbroken switch.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Serial is XJJ7000471XXXX. I am not sure if it is patched or not. It’s not also in the list of any site to check if my unit is patched.

Been thinking to jailbreak my unit but i am new and dont really know the cons and pros of a jailbroken switch.
xjj would be a Switch Lite, which are very much definitely patched

rbotz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Everyone, im a newbie.
just seeing if their any updates on switches with the serial of XAW1011 last update i can find was from jan 2019

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone, im a newbie.
just seeing if their any updates on switches with the serial of XAW1011 last update i can find was from jan 2019
XAW1011 is patched, and it's unhackable, unless you're lucky enough for it to be on system version 4.1.0. The only other way to hack it is with a TX modchip, and you shouldn't hold out on any other method happening any time soon.

rbotz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XAW1011 is patched, and it's unhackable, unless you're lucky enough for it to be on system version 4.1.0. The only other way to hack it is with a TX modchip, and you shouldn't hold out on any other method happening any time soon.

Hi Lacius, my system has been pending an update for a while which i have not done yet. how can i find out what my version is?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Lacius, my system has been pending an update for a while which i have not done yet. how can i find out what my version is?
Go to the system settings and check.

However, if you connected the Switch to the internet at any time, the 4.1 hacks will no longer work, even if it's still on 4.1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: