Questions regarding my XAW100591 Switch being hackable

damianhrtd94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys very new to the switch modding scene, i was reading the FAQS and i see that basically

"Serials beginning with XAW1:
Serials between XAW10000000000 - XAW10074000000 are safe to buy".

So when checking ismyswitchpatched It gives me the message "Your console is definitely patched! That's a bummer!". honestly i tried searching the forums i was wondering if anyone here can give me any insight as to why that might be or if indeed my switch can be homebrewed, other than that very ready to mod my XAW100591 SWITCH, I have an RCM jig ready and all

EDIT: switch is fully modable, i put and extra 1 after the XAW1 in the search... Sorry all! thanks!

Last edited by damianhrtd94,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys very new to the switch modding scene, i was reading the FAQS and i see that basically

"Serials beginning with XAW1:
Serials between XAW10000000000 - XAW10074000000 are safe to buy".

So when checking ismyswitchpatched It gives me the message "Your console is definitely patched! That's a bummer!". honestly i tried searching the forums i was wondering if anyone here can give me any insight as to why that might be or if indeed my switch can be homebrewed, other than that very ready to mod my XAW100591 SWITCH, I have an RCM jig ready and all
Any Switch with a serial number that begins with redacted will not be able to boot via RCM. You will need a mod chip for that Switch.

E: corrected. Was basing my statement on the observed results and not the actual site results.

Last edited by binkinator,
Reactions: bazamuffin

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
To find out for sure if its patched you need the 6 numbers after XAW1. As far a I know, there's no danger from publishing your serial number. Unless another member knows otherwise. I've seen people as questions about their switch in here and have give serial numbers and even posted a pic of the serial number label on occasions

damianhrtd94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To find out for sure if its patched you need the 6 numbers after XAW1. As far a I know, there's no danger from publishing your serial number. Unless another member knows otherwise. I've seen people as questions about their switch in here and have give serial numbers and even posted a pic of the serial number label on occasions
well the first six XAW100591

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Capture.PNG

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum