• Views 11,235
  • Replies 131
  • Likes 1

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not personal, there's no need to go on about unfriending (as long as you keep the spam down)

That being said, would anyone be interested in me hosting SwapWolf III? Or would you all rather take a break from Swap games for a while?

I wouldnt mind you hosting a swapnote game. Im interested as long as its fun and everyone participates. We can all do another wolf or come up with something entirely new. Its a great way to meet new tempers when everyone isnt fighting or receiving tons of spam.

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
It's not personal, there's no need to go on about unfriending (as long as you keep the spam down)

That being said, would anyone be interested in me hosting SwapWolf III? Or would you all rather take a break from Swap games for a while?
Start the signups now, but let them run for like a month. I want a massive summer-long game with every temper involved, no player cap.

Yeah, longer the merrier :) I enjoy messaging RPG since its one of the reasons why I don't delete swapnote. Perhaps it might be a good idea to change from the 3DS to the Temp's mail system in order to include the whole community. :yay:

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Start the signups now, but let them run for like a month. I want a massive summer-long game with every temper involved, no player cap.

Yeah, longer the merrier :) I enjoy messaging RPG since its one of the reasons why I don't delete swapnote. Perhaps it might be a good idea to change from the 3DS to the Temp's mail system in order to include the whole community. :yay:
No no no no no. Part of the fun is everyone's crappy drawings and being mean to people who write in cursive.

Reactions: 4 people
D

Deleted User

OP

But it won't be as fun...

RedJiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

No no no no no. Part of the fun is everyone's crappy drawings and being mean to people who write in cursive.
Poor Fyrus... Make me remember that I'll always write in cursive from now on.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've created the topic for Swapwolf III.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/326668-swapnote-werewolves-round-iii/page__pid__4216689#entry4216689

Please comment if you want to see any changes and modifications.
Thankies.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ughh, Personally im getting a bit sick of the Swapwolves. Why doesnt anyone make a new game? you know what. Screw it. Im gonna start thinking up some rules for a new game.
Go right on ahead. It's not easy coming up with new games and I really hope you succeed.
Thanks. I already got a nice concept rolling around in my head and I think I know how to go about it right.

Reactions: 1 person

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Just letting people know I removed some of you.
I forgot I can't send you swapnotes after erasing you.
My list was full enough before this game thing, nothing personal Leo etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Nintendo be malding at that