• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 11,186
  • Replies 131
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
The games will start one day earlier. Log has been set up. Sorry for the sending that Swapnote about voting, it was a mistake. Two (actually three, the but the third one is spam from the past :P) Swapnotes that have clocks on them has also been sent. I'll post every time there's an update. Toby out!

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The games will start one day earlier. Log has been set up. Sorry for the sending that Swapnote about voting, it was a mistake. Two (actually three, the but the third one is spam from the past :P) Swapnotes that have clocks on them has also been sent. I'll post every time there's an update. Toby out!
Dude what was up with that timed message >:l

D

Deleted User

OP

Just reminders about voting. Except for the spam of course. I did it a week ago before you guys complained about spam. :P Also, the "Half-Vampire" has four notes instead of three.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just reminders about voting. Except for the spam of course. I did it a week ago before you guys complained about spam. :P Also, the "Half-Vampire" has four notes instead of three.
No I mean the one with the >:) face on it.

D

Deleted User

OP

No I mean the one with the > :) face on it.

I was very sleepy and... wait, you're not supposed to know about it! It's not 4/30 yet.... I should've thought this through :P I'm not going to do any more "in advance" Swapnotes.

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so while I am currently downloading my 7th set of 20 notes, have the game even started yet because all that I have read was nothing related to the game yet people are voting on here?

260 notes in one week....

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm checking the votes right now. Sadly, SpotPass is very slow today. :( I'll have to wait an hour to get all the notes/replies. However, voting ends tomorrow at around 3:15 PM CDT.

RedJiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a question about the Hunter's role:

If he goes down, he can pick any person to go down with him as long as it isn't his killer.
How would the Hunter know who killed him? And isn't the purpose of the Hunter to try to kill the person that killed him, even tough he doesn't know for sure who it was?

D

Deleted User

OP
I have a question about the Hunter's role:

If he goes down, he can pick any person to go down with him as long as it isn't his killer.
How would the Hunter know who killed him? And isn't the purpose of the Hunter to try to kill the person that killed him, even tough he doesn't know for sure who it was?

Fixed. i don't know why I put that there.

Sigh, so what exactly which phase are we in now?

1. Mayor election
2. Lynch voting
3. Lynching
4. Wandering around aimlessly

I've delayed the game 'till 5/4, and I also have sent a message about adding a fifth day to the cycle between the first and the second. I'm editing the OP accordingly.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think putting off the lynch voting until the second day is a good idea. This pretty much equals starting the game during the night phase.
As I've said in the werewolf thread, starting the game at night gives the wolves a free kill.
Starting in daytime is better for balancing issues since both sides could suffer casualty.

I mean, it makes sense that the people start lynching after someone's been killed, but it gives an advantage to the scum, especially in a small games.

D

Deleted User

OP
I don't think putting off the lynch voting until the second day is a good idea. This pretty much equals starting the game during the night phase.
As I've said in the werewolf thread, starting the game at night gives the wolves a free kill.
Starting in daytime is better for balancing issues since both sides could suffer casualty.

I mean, it makes sense that the people start lynching after someone's been killed, but it gives an advantage to the scum, especially in a small games.

First of all, we already started. Second of all, I just don't think it's fair that people start lynching before anything major happens. It just doesn't make sense to me, even if the scum get an advantage.

PS: I see what you did there! (Inside joke)

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

Solution is to have Leo as the Mayor for example, and the morning of day 1, we find his body.
That also gives us a reason to vote a new mayor just as all this starts to happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs