• Views 11,207
  • Replies 131
  • Likes 1

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think putting off the lynch voting until the second day is a good idea. This pretty much equals starting the game during the night phase.
As I've said in the werewolf thread, starting the game at night gives the wolves a free kill.
Starting in daytime is better for balancing issues since both sides could suffer casualty.

I mean, it makes sense that the people start lynching after someone's been killed, but it gives an advantage to the scum, especially in a small games.
Solution is to have Leo as the Mayor for example, and the morning of day 1, we find his body.
That also gives us a reason to vote a new mayor just as all this starts to happen.
I approve, but it's too late to do that since you said it publicly instead of PMing Leo directly.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I don't need a story or for the story in this to be logical though.

also, I wrote upside down because I keep hitting the power button while writing notes and it's annoying.
I usually write sideways.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't need a story or for the story in this to be logical though.

also, I wrote upside down because I keep hitting the power button while writing notes and it's annoying.
I usually write sideways.
But it's not a cool solution if everyone knows it's going to happen ahead of time.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Why not?
He's the game-master so he can't be voted out or anything, it's solely for story.

I thought the complaint was that there would be no reason to lynch someone on day 1 when nobody died.

D

Deleted User

OP
Guys, I get it. I did the wrong choice. But it's a little late, alright? We are all ready on Day 1 Noon. So unless I delay the game again, which I don't want ever, there can be no changes to gameplay. Although I do have a secret treat in mind for Day 10... which is over month from now. O_O OK, I might change the days when there's less people playing, maybe like seven.

TheZoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bumping the topic.

Also, Im wondering about latest Hourai message.

Also, Leo, you need to take your time to make your world richer. And pay more attention to other people's message (at least, I think that is what Hourai meant).

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now that I managed to get through 125 notes let me make sure I have this right:
Qqwry was mayor but was killed by the creatures.
HouraiDoll and jimskeet left the game.
I apparently hate Li for some reason.
So what happen to lynching?

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So now that I managed to get through 125 notes let me make sure I have this right:
Qqwry was mayor but was killed by the creatures.
HouraiDoll and jimskeet left the game.
I apparently hate Li for some reason.
So what happen to lynching?
Haha getting spammed down by his random useless notes about everthing which we dont care about at all?

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone. Sorry for quitting so suddenly but I've had it with Leo's GM skills.

I won't go into the details but he should really tell people when the deadlines are. And learn to use some common sense.
You don't end the voting when only one person has voted, out of three. Deadlines be damned.

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeap. Pretty much what Hourai said. Leo we don't hate you man. We don't even know you. But as I can see you can't handle the game as a GM. Either you should have get more prepared about it, or play some games as a player and watch the GM actions and way of running the game.

D

Deleted User

OP
OK, if I'm really currently incapable of being GM, then I'll step down. Sorry guys, but I guess I ain't the best leader. :( So, please PM me if you want to unfriend me.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's not personal, there's no need to go on about unfriending (as long as you keep the spam down)

That being said, would anyone be interested in me hosting SwapWolf III? Or would you all rather take a break from Swap games for a while?

Reactions: 1 person

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not personal, there's no need to go on about unfriending (as long as you keep the spam down)

That being said, would anyone be interested in me hosting SwapWolf III? Or would you all rather take a break from Swap games for a while?
Start the signups now, but let them run for like a month. I want a massive summer-long game with every temper involved, no player cap.

Reactions: 1 person

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
I have to delete some mails... I have 138 letters and 172 replies....
Guess I have to spend some time deleting unnecessary mails XD

D

Deleted User

OP
I have to delete some mails... I have 138 letters and 172 replies....
Guess I have to spend some time deleting unnecessary mails XD

You can have 3000 letters/replies in one time. Although it will be easier to navigate by deleting. I have 528 letters and 523 replies.

D

Deleted User

OP
I think that it should be 30 players max. Any more then it'll be complete chaos. Besides, it's already chaos with 30.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: