Country
France

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to change 3DS soon, and I'd like to keep some of my saves without doing a whole system transfer, so my bought games stay in the original, does this allow putting saves made in a 3DS into a different console?

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm going to change 3DS soon, and I'd like to keep some of my saves without doing a whole system transfer, so my bought games stay in the original, does this allow putting saves made in a 3DS into a different console?

Yes, but not the newer games (those that use 9.6+ encryption like pokemon picross) because svdt can't do anything to them (it crashes on launch). Also, start the games once on your new console so that it contains a blank savefile before using svdt.

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but not the newer games (those that use 9.6+ encryption like pokemon picross) because svdt can't do anything to them (it crashes on launch). Also, start the games once on your new console so that it contains a blank savefile before using svdt.
I'm mainly interested in Animal Crossing and Pokemon X, and those worked fine for me, so they should work right?

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so I have a new 3dsxl 10.6.0.31-U sky3ds+ cubnic ninja. Download the homebrew starter kit off their site and installed the boot file can run the QR reader and it attempts to install the save and than says press any key to execute. When I do the bottom screen starts to flash colors gets to red and freezes.. Im trying to get saves off old games to put on the sky3ds!!!

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
so I have a new 3dsxl 10.6.0.31-U sky3ds+ cubnic ninja. Download the homebrew starter kit off their site and installed the boot file can run the QR reader and it attempts to install the save and than says press any key to execute. When I do the bottom screen starts to flash colors gets to red and freezes.. Im trying to get saves off old games to put on the sky3ds!!!

Browserhax on 10.6 doesn't work right now.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
@meladroit svdt and save_manager both freeze when trying to work with Pokémon Yellow VC Release, I think that it'll lock with the others. Emergency route didn't work.
My setup: N3DS, 10.6.0-31 sysNAND, Cubic Ninja, updated payload to 2.6 and HBL 1.1.0.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry I don't understand :s
@meladroit svdt and save_manager both freeze when trying to work with Pokémon Yellow VC Release, I think that it'll lock with the others. Emergency route didn't work.
My setup: N3DS, 10.6.0-31 sysNAND, Cubic Ninja, updated payload to 2.6 and HBL 1.1.0.

I think svdt &SDM never worjed with VC titles to begin with.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not working for me either. It was working with the EUR Cryptofixed version of Red for me but now that I'm using the USA version it won't.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the sdvt needs to be fixed to work with new games or no sun and moon save editing when it comes out unless you have cfw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's not related to svdt, it's related to the *hax, which can't handle the seed encrypted titles (9.6+ titles)
hope hax 3.0 fixs that

Reactions: Princess Emily

Chuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where to ask this question, but
Are saves region locked? like, can i transfer a save from the eu version of bravely second to the na version of bravely second when it comes out?

reddragon105

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to transfer some save data over from my O3DS (10.3 firmware, no CFW but can use BrowserHax) to my N3DS (9.2 sysNAND, 10.6 emuNAND).

I ran svdt on my O3DS using BrowserHax and was able to backup save data from Super Mario 3D Land (legit eShop installation) to SD card.

I copied that save data from my O3DS SD card to my N3DS microSD card and ran svdt on my N3DS, which has Super Mario 3D Land installed from an eShop cia. However, svdt doesn't detect Super Mario 3D Land or the other 2 games I have installed - it just lists the default apps like Mii Maker, Plaza, AR Games, etc. I've also tried save_manager and that has the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1