Homebrew svdt: save data explorer/manager

Krude

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are we sure MH4U even uses secure values because i just restored a weeks-old save to a completely different N3DS AND changed the slot the save is in (renamed user2 to user1) and it loads completely fine.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Are we sure MH4U even uses secure values because i just restored a weeks-old save to a completely different N3DS AND changed the slot the save is in (renamed user2 to user1) and it loads completely fine.

Well, If you are using the latest svdt, that means maybe you patched it without noticing. We are talking about digital releases right? Gamecards don't use secure value (even thought the savegame holds it).

Just one user reported it using secure value, there doesn't seem to be much interest in this game. He sent me 5 consecutive savegames and there was in fact what seemed to be the secure value there.

If you'd like to test, try with save manager, which doesn't have any kind of secure value patching.

Reactions: Something whatever

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Excuse me. Is the latest version of svdt really working with mh4g degital release?
I saw the code but that looks like for mh4u only.

Last edited by Februarysn0w,

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, now I'm lost, there are many 3ds monster hunter titles and I have none of them.

Isn't MH4G the japanesse name for MH4U? The code relies on the product code to detect the game, if they are different, no, it won't work with MH4G. I don't really know if it uses secure value anymore, I had a single tester, but he disappeared.
If you have MH4G, please post the code and title that appears in svdt title selector screen (at the bottom left).

eDIT: here's the post about MH4U secure value report https://gbatemp.net/threads/antisav...nl-prw-ssb-xy-oras.396644/page-3#post-5685163

Last edited by suloku,
Reactions: Februarysn0w

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok, now I'm lost, there are many 3ds monster hunter titles and I have none of them.

Isn't MH4G the japanesse name for MH4U? The code relies on the product code to detect the game, if they are different, no, it won't work with MH4G. I don't really know if it uses secure value anymore, I had a single tester, but he disappeared.
If you have MH4G, please post the code and title that appears in svdt title selector screen (at the bottom left).

eDIT: here's the post about MH4U secure value report https://gbatemp.net/threads/antisav...nl-prw-ssb-xy-oras.396644/page-3#post-5685163

So this is the serial and id

CTR-BFGJ
000400000011D700

Thank you.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
That serial is not from svdt, but from 3dsdb or similar. The one displayed by svdt is another one.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi all!
Whenever i try to boot my Pokémon AS Cartridge, it just shows a black/red screens! I am using version 10.1 old 3ds tubehax!
Any Help Would be appreciated!
tubehax is not good for use svdt. so try another entrypoint like browserhax, themehax.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That serial is not from svdt, but from 3dsdb or similar. The one displayed by svdt is another one.
sorry I cant find the ID that you said.
but now I'm modifying source code for my convenience. but I got compilation error like that. original code also got same error.

http://pastebin.com/u2nNsqhd

How can I fix this?

Last edited by Februarysn0w,

Razorzeto

Darkness can not drive out darkness.
Trophies
XP
Country
When I open Pokémon Alpha Sapphire the program say at the bottom that it's Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate secure value,
I'm not sure if it's just a bug or if it can risk my game.

Attachments

• IMG_20151009_101411.jpg
    IMG_20151009_101411.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20151009_101433.jpg
    IMG_20151009_101433.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by Razorzeto,

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
When I open Pokémon Alpha Sapphire the program say at the bottom that it's Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate secure value,
I'm not sure if it's just a bug or if it can risk my game.

I'll check right away. You can use an older version for alpha shaphire meanwhile (10.2)
EDIT: yes DON'T use alpha shapphire with 10.42 or you'll corrupt your savegame (if you enable antisavegame restore, if you disable it you can still use 10.42).

EDIT2: turns out my disappeared MH4U tester sent me the wrong product code and didn't notice it was that of alpha saphire. Nobody has a digital release for MH4U to at least get the product code right?

sorry I cant find the ID that you said.
but now I'm modifying source code for my convenience. but I got compilation error like that. original code also got same error.

http://pastebin.com/u2nNsqhd

How can I fix this?
You need to install 7zip from portlibs to compile.

The serial I mean is this one that appears at the bottom left of Razorzeto's first screenshot

Last edited by suloku,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'll check right away. You can use an older version for alpha shaphire meanwhile (10.2)
EDIT: yes DON'T use alpha shapphire with 10.42 or you'll corrupt your savegame (if you enable antisavegame restore, if you disable it you can still use 10.42).

EDIT2: turns out my disappeared MH4U tester sent me the wrong product code and didn't notice it was that of alpha saphire. Nobody has a digital release for MH4U to at least get the product code right?

You need to install 7zip from portlibs to compile.

The serial I mean is this one that appears at the bottom left of Razorzeto's first screenshot
Can I remove the AS entry from asr.dat until a fix comes?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm kinda not getting this to startup.
I've downloaded the 3 files from the github and put them in a svdt folder inside the 3ds folder. i put that disable_auto_backups file in there too (though i'm not sure what is meant by non-empty file? should i open it in editor and throw a few numbers in it?) and when i start it up, all i'm getting is a red screen and then it crashes.

did i get the wrong files? I'm using themehax to get to hb loader and i tried it with european pokemon OR and Inazuma Eleven go 2

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's exactly it, probably the problem is due to the file being empty.

oh, it seems i used the wrong files. navigating github has never been my strong suit.

now just to be sure, i just made a save dump for inazuma eleven and it gave me two files, game.ie and head.ie
if i want to return to that savegame at any point in the future, i just move both these files using the Y button?
or do i have to move the files into sd:/svdt_inject/ and use the r button while booting svdt? or does either work?

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
oh, it seems i used the wrong files. navigating github has never been my strong suit.

now just to be sure, i just made a save dump for inazuma eleven and it gave me two files, game.ie and head.ie
if i want to return to that savegame at any point in the future, i just move both these files using the Y button?
or do i have to move the files into sd:/svdt_inject/ and use the r button while booting svdt? or does either work?
Either would work, the svdt_inject folder is mean to those new3ds enhanced games (SSB, MH4U...) that in O3ds make svdt unusable (it can't display any screen information).

Krude

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

AFAIK digital and cart games have the same product code. In any case, my (european) MH4U hast the product code CTR-P-BFG. US should be CTR-E-BFG and Japanese (MH4G) should be CTR-J-BFG.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...