Hacking [Suspended] ARM11 kernel access project

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Try, yes.
Alright. Uhh, try to use sorta the same method as tubehax, but to the eshop, since I think it has both arm9 and arm11 kernal access.
With the DNS thing or whatever it is and like, see what you can load from there.

D

Deleted User

What I said above also applies for other types of questions ;)

Let the guy work in peace and once he has something to show or to say, he'll do it.
You're right. I went through reading some of the pages and the way everybody was acting, saying stuff like, "this thread is useless", or "You're a troll".
A lot of people in the 3DS section can be mean... If it works, it works. If it doesn't, then that's alright.

Reactions: V3NUS_M1NER
D

Deleted User

Not a chance. Sorry. But my current lead should work for 10.1.
That's great!

It really surprises me how frequent you are with updates. Some people say that they're working on something, then are silent for like a month, and then they just randomly release it (cough*gateway*cough)

Once again, thanks for your work!

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's great!

It really surprises me how frequent you are with updates. Some people say that they're working on something, then are silent for like a month, and then they just randomly release it (cough*gateway*cough)

Once again, thanks for your work!

lol. you can't really compare an independent dev that commonly posts in a forum with a company like Gateway

Reactions: Zidapi

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MassExplosion213 would it be a good idea to have a mod close the thread until you're ready to announce something? I believe that keeping this thread open for a week with no work put into due to school for everyone to post off topic. I only ask so the pages don't get cluttered. :P

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MassExplosion213 would it be a good idea to have a mod close the thread until you're ready to announce something? I believe that keeping this thread open for a week with no work put into due to school for everyone to post off topic. I only ask so the pages don't get cluttered. [emoji14]
Well, keeping it open allows me to answer any questions that may pop up.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Woah,so did you dump your 9.9 emunand and use fat16 xorpads to decrypt it? Is that how you are searching for the exploit in winimage? Very nice, especially for a kid that has to go to school, looks like you have done more work han the gateway team has revealed on a 9.9 exploit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah,so did you dump your 9.9 emunand and use fat16 xorpads to decrypt it? Is that how you are searching for the exploit in winimage? Very nice, especially for a kid that has to go to school, looks like you have done more work han the gateway team has revealed on a 9.9 exploit
Not really. Using NUS files as of right now. No time to do emu files.

Last edited by MassExplosion213,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8