Status
Not open for further replies.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Pretty sure the "exploit" is just a speculation of an entrypoint from yellows8's research too

There really is no exploit. This thread is about trying to find one that works on 9.3+ firmwares, so it's perfectly valid. The title and first post could be a little more clear, but either way I don't think Mass has ever claimed he had a working exploit, just that he was looking for it.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There really is no exploit. This thread is about trying to find one that works on 9.3+ firmwares, so it's perfectly valid. The title and first post could be a little more clear, but either way I don't think Mass has ever claimed he had a working exploit, just that he was looking for it.
Yea. Need to edit the OP when I get time.

julian20

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It would be useful to edit the first post, and make them a FAQ. with answer to when, how, what, proof, testing and how to help with coding/programming/exploiting(for beginners(the first karl team done this too, and they got a ARM11 bootstrap on 9.2)).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yea. Need to edit the OP when I get time.
oh ok, dont read it |8
sry (8

Reactions: fmkid

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not that I actually expect it to be released at all :rolleyes:
Besides, I don't really need it, just letting people have hope.

I was actually talking about the ppl who keep asking about eta.
I doubt they'll just stop even if the 1st post says something about this taking a long time to do.
That's why I said "if only it was that easy" :P

Reactions: fmkid and ayy.lmao!
D

Deleted User

If you use the amiibo NFC Reader in Nintendo 3DS (or New Nintendo 3DS his NFC Point) by simply reading the data, you can access to the kernel of the console.

In other words: The NFC port of the console have kernel permissions, because is registering your data in the amiibo. So if we open an simulated NFC port that can open the kernel... We'll have access to kernel version 9.5 to 10.1.

To try, nothing happens. This is my idea.

You could program an downgrade and run it from the NFC port.

Piluvr

Yeeeet
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use the amiibo NFC Reader in Nintendo 3DS (or New Nintendo 3DS his NFC Point) by simply reading the data, you can access to the kernel of the console.

In other words: The NFC port of the console have kernel permissions, because is registering your data in the amiibo. So if we open an simulated NFC port that can open the kernel... We'll have access to kernel version 9.5 to 10.1.

sounds slighttly valid! What do you think Mass?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Only problem is that no known title has the the nfc ports with kernel

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

You again? *sighs*

To try, nothing happens. This is my idea. (Sorry for my English, I hope you can understand it)

Last edited by lemanuel,
Reactions: fmkid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Going to smoke a bowl, eat pizza, drink a beer, and watch I Saw the TV Glow.