Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
found this info on the chinese forum regarding the gbaemulator

google translated
QUOTE said:
Just get the v1.20 version of the core jump optimization. Take place under the first play through

* Increased support cht file cheat.
* Core optimized frame-skipping
* Pokemon supports real-time clock
* Fixed some of the card simulator will crash problem.
* Exit the menu key is not to b before the Y-key.

http://bbs.supercard.sc/thread-25200-1-2.html

its not out just yet

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DarkWay said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
coattails said:
the metal hinge thingy looks like it can scratch my DS and for some reason it just really smells like shit!
Really? What's the smell like, then? Is it just a distinct metal odour or something else?

The metal hinge smells of metal...and not much else, the leather naturally smells of leather considering it's real leather.
Wait... they're made out of LEATHER? Isn't that expensive? I thought they were made out of cotton or something like that... Wow, the SC team really put some effort in the looks
ohmy.gif

Cawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what exactly are the differences between the SCOne and the SCTwo? All I really know is that the SCTwo can play GBA games. Also, where's the best place to get one in everyone's opinon? I'm assuming ShopTemp...?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cawk said:
So what exactly are the differences between the SCOne and the SCTwo? All I really know is that the SCTwo can play GBA games. Also, where's the best place to get one in everyone's opinon? I'm assuming ShopTemp...?
DSTWO features a cpu and extra ram on SLOT-1.It's the new generation of flashcarts.With the extra cpu and ram,it will be able to emulate more than GBA games

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
My medabot(GBA) save won't work even after i convert it and also my summon night swordcraft story 2 save won't work either both converted, and from AKAIO with 3in1

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
jonesman99 said:
So, for all the other features promised, will we still be able to upgrade our cards or will we have to buy all new cards for the features to fully work?
You won't have to buy a new card, the software just isn't finished yet which is why it isn't released yet. But in time it will all come, and you won't have to buy a new DSTWO.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
How long do you think it'll be before it's fully functional...I personally think that they should have at least waited til the SNES and avi playback was done before releasing. As far as firmware is concerned it just seems like a rush job...but nonetheless I'm still please with supercard and can't be too disdain that it came when it did. At least it has the GBA emulator and I'll the games I want to play work.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
JinTrigger said:
How long do you think it'll be before it's fully functional...I personally think that they should have at least waited til the SNES and avi playback was done before releasing. As far as firmware is concerned it just seems like a rush job...but nonetheless I'm still please with supercard and can't be too disdain that it came when it did. At least it has the GBA emulator and I'll the games I want to play work.
The problem is: people always complain. Now, people had been complaining about why it was taking the SC team so long to release the DSTWO. So the team thought they would be better off if they released it with just the basics, and added the extra stuff later on. If they released it later to get everything working as it should, people would have complained even more and would have started calling the SC team names (heck, they even do it now, imagine what it would be like if they had to wait even longer). Obviously the team didn't want that to happen and thus they released the DSTWO so soon.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dont get me wrong, I love the fact that the Supercard team is thinking outside the box (or in this case the ds or dsi lol) for adding a cpu and ram into its flashcart, i think this is what all cart makers will need to do as a quasi-solution to the dsi being unhackable (atm).

I just didnt know the FULL story as to why they put out their product incomplete.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Good Evening.

My question concerns Zelda's Spirit Tracks.

Have any of you fine fellows had problems with an acekard 2i save file presenting you with a "file 1 is corrupted" message upon touching the screen?

Also, I can't get bowser's inside story to start, is there a secret method to it?
Furthermore, I read in someones signature something like "i has firmware 1.05 and OS 1.02 on mai dstwooo", what's that all about?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nollog said:
Good Evening.

My question concerns Zelda's Spirit Tracks.

Have any of you fine fellows had problems with an acekard 2i save file presenting you with a "file 1 is corrupted" message upon touching the screen?

Also, I can't get bowser's inside story to start, is there a secret method to it?
Furthermore, I read in someones signature something like "i has firmware 1.05 and OS 1.02 on mai dstwooo", what's that all about?

1. Zelda - no idea sorry I don't own an acekard.

2. Bowser's Inside Story - works fine for me I just started the game no problems.

3. Firmware 1.05 - some people had troubles getting their DSTWO to start in their DS this update was to fix that issue, if you don't hav ethis problem then there's no need to update.

4. EOS 1.02 - This is an update to the EOS which was released today it fixes a variety of issues and adds a few functions to the EOS, you can get it from Official DSTWO website

JPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta say I'm very dissapointed in my ds2. I have to wiggle it and pull quite a bit to remove it from my ds phat and need to use a tweezers to remove it from my dslite. this is really unacceptable. other than the issues with insertion and removal it is quite a nice card but cannot stand that fatal flaw

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JPhantom said:
I gotta say I'm very dissapointed in my ds2. I have to wiggle it and pull quite a bit to remove it from my ds phat and need to use a tweezers to remove it from my dslite. this is really unacceptable. other than the issues with insertion and removal it is quite a nice card but cannot stand that fatal flaw

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I broke my spring in less than 12 hours.
I prefer it this way though.

Especially since the micro sd now comes out without snagging on something and having to be pulled out at a certain angle.

I think the problem with zelda is that my save is 512k, he supercard makes a 1mb save. Any ideas?
(I tried the save converter but not sure what to convert it to.)

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
JinTrigger said:
The problem is: people always complain. Now, people had been complaining about why it was taking the SC team so long to release the DSTWO. So the team thought they would be better off if they released it with just the basics, and added the extra stuff later on. If they released it later to get everything working as it should, people would have complained even more and would have started calling the SC team names (heck, they even do it now, imagine what it would be like if they had to wait even longer). Obviously the team didn't want that to happen and thus they released the DSTWO so soon.

If thats the reason it was released so soon...people need to learn to be patience sometimes. Even so im behind the team 100%. Hopefully they can get everything sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, yea ig anybody would watch it dubbed if they want to or subbed if they want to too