Hacking Supercard DS One 2.0 SP1

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I still the only one with an original Supercard Lite?

Nope, and I even have a SCDS One. I bought one of the first ones with the red PCB, and was really excited about it. But I've been pretty disappointed since the Supercard Lite outperforms it .. or at least has until now. I don't know if this firmware update will change anything, but there's no reason a Sandisk Ultra II shouldn't run on this thing like shit through a goose, and I'm not buying a new microSD for it. My teenager's got a plain vanilla Sandisk in his SCLite and it still plays Animal Crossing better than the SCDS One does with the Ultra II.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
THe GUI is fully skinnable now I had a look and you can edit the top screen now.(correct me if I'm wrong on that though)

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I still use a SCsd and it plays anything a trow at it on a regulare 1GB sandisk.
Except Castelvania POR, which I don't bother to fix because it runs perfectly on my M3sd with a 2GB sandisk Ultra II.
If I ever get a slot 1 solution, it'll be one with 2GB integrated memory because I don't wanna buy another micro sd.
One of the N-card clones probably...

Myuutsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
The pokesav for D/P doesn't work on this OS, or I must do anything else? If anyone found how to make the pokesav with this new firmware, reply this topic.

Thanks
nds.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To those wondering how to make cheats, i may have found the answer, whilst browsing the supercard forum i found an answer to a topic about cheats. The only problem is its in french, so a google translation would be in order. I am currently translating as i type.

Original text and site The site has pictures aswel to help you out.

Translated text version Theres the translated page, hope it makes sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol