Gaming Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Discussion Thread

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I'm almost done with all the Smash Events but this Kirby is rather hard to focus considering the stage is so big and sometimes tough to tell where I am.

Picture of the Great Cave Offensive
This piece of crap made me almost cry out of anger. Try it on hard and see what I mean. :angry:

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
10 Changes to this game that would of made it SO much better.

1) Make the stage creator like the screenshot paint. Its completely retarded that you cant erase specific things or paint them a certain colour.
2) Make custom mii's all the same size (to eliminate advantages) and make them usable in "for fun" online.
3) Make power customisations ONLY for single player.
4) Make character moves customisations usable for everything apart from for glory BUT also add an option in for glory menu to have matches with custom moves on.
5) Make maps with AI controlled enemies have an option for turning them off (Yellow devil / Ridley)
6) Get rid of 75MM, Gaur plains, Yoshi's island, the great cave offencive. Those maps suck, replace them with any other maps from prior games.
7) Make smash tour playable online (even if its only with friends)
8) Make the game REMEMBER what costume you pick and what control layout you use (like on the 3DS) instead of having to change it EVERY. DAMN. TIME.
9) Make 8 player smash for custom maps
10) Bring back Ice climbers and Lucas.

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
10 Changes to this game that would of made it SO much better.

1) Make the stage creator like the screenshot paint. Its completely retarded that you cant erase specific things or paint them a certain colour.
2) Make custom mii's all the same size (to eliminate advantages) and make them usable in "for fun" online.
3) Make power customisations ONLY for single player.
4) Make character moves customisations usable for everything apart from for glory BUT also add an option in for glory menu to have matches with custom moves on.
5) Make maps with AI controlled enemies have an option for turning them off (Yellow devil / Ridley)
6) Get rid of 75MM, Gaur plains, Yoshi's island, the great cave offencive. Those maps suck, replace them with any other maps from prior games.
7) Make smash tour playable online (even if its only with friends)
8) Make the game REMEMBER what costume you pick and what control layout you use (like on the 3DS) instead of having to change it EVERY. DAMN. TIME.
9) Make 8 player smash for custom maps
10) Bring back Ice climbers and Lucas.
I agree to the most points (1-5, 7-9)

For 6: I do like Gaur Plains for the look of it - and the music of course. All other stages: Off with them. And 8 player mode on Yoshi's Island - what the heck?

For 10: Hm.. I don't really care. Did you try the custom moves of Ness? At least the B-Attacks "revive" Lucas in some kind.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I agree to the most points (1-5, 7-9)

For 6: I do like Gaur Plains for the look of it - and the music of course. All other stages: Off with them. And 8 player mode on Yoshi's Island - what the heck?

For 10: Hm.. I don't really care. Did you try the custom moves of Ness? At least the B-Attacks "revive" Lucas in some kind.

8 players on the Yoshi stage is an absolute fuck up that anyone can hardly tell who's who.

It would've been nice if Nintendo gave us Melee HD but Smash Wii U is superb on its own.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Pro tip, guys: DON'T GET BANNED, EVER.

I did for cheating/glitching/however-you-call-it. That was last weekend. Today I played a few matches in For Glory and the great Sakurai forbid I discover one glitch more during a fight and I'm banned for a WEEK now. Big N is watching my every step it seems, damn. :(

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I did for cheating/glitching/however-you-call-it. That was last weekend. Today I played a few matches in For Glory and the great Sakurai forbid I discover one glitch more during a fight and I'm banned for a WEEK now. Big N is watching my every step it seems, damn. :(
It's good practice to not cheat even when there aren't consequences.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Bimmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

What? Not again! We can't just stay nice and fair, can we? :P

Looks like you're on their black list now.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

it's your own fault :P
I only used what's available in the game
using glitches are exploits aka cheating!

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guy did you see this statement about apex?
Due to a multitude of factors mainly including Wii U's limited functionality with custom moves, the common rulesets from other regions, and also the ability to have equipment on while still showing a clear circle "not many know about this exploit", we have decided to not allow custom moves for this event or future events at this time.
did you know about such exploit?.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I know what I did... My point is, get banned once for whatever reason, Sakurai will be overseeing your activity himself personally. Make one more little mistake, be banned for life. :D That said, when I'm back online I'll probably keep to playing with friends only, I just can't seem to find good opponents online. :(

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i finally got to try smash tour today...
288d724243eb074faa7c61eb72968441.jpg

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I know what I did... My point is, get banned once for whatever reason, Sakurai will be overseeing your activity himself personally. Make one more little mistake, be banned for life. :D That said, when I'm back online I'll probably keep to playing with friends only, I just can't seem to find good opponents online. :(

So that means he'll see my request to make Goku part of Smash Wii U's roster? Oh my I'm totally banning myself for him to see my activity! jk :P

Mr. Sakurai deserves to take a vacation already if he isn't on one now, he worked really hard to make Smash Wii U so damn good.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country

Just out of curiosity, does the week long ban still tick down when you're playing single player? Because when i got banned for 10mins, i actually came back the following day and it was still at 10mins because i wasnt logged on the "online" section. Just wondering how that applies to longer bans, you dont need to keep the game on the "countdown" menu, do you? If you do then that SUCKS.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Just out of curiosity, does the week long ban still tick down when you're playing single player? Because when i got banned for 10mins, i actually came back the following day and it was still at 10mins because i wasnt logged on the "online" section. Just wondering how that applies to longer bans, you dont need to keep the game on the "countdown" menu, do you? If you do then that SUCKS.
I just checked. It's still at 6 days. *Jumps off a cliff*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    500 GB NVMe, 750 GB
    SATA SSD 1 TB HDD
    honestly I don't play pc games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once I buy this I'll be around 20tb worth of storage tho if we're talking all my drives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All this crap I got and all I do is pick up the GabeDick to fiddle with his happy stick
    idk the total storage cap I have
    50 TB orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I don't play PC games often. Mostly its all 90s-00s games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hm doing research quite possible my issue with this drive is bios related not detecting it fully
    run crystaldisk?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't think it would do much if gnome live even sees it as 2mb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vmd issue possibly
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Vmd issue possibly