Gaming Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Discussion Thread

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just mentioning smash as a side note in your ongoing whining about poorly ported games is not on topic. If you want to cry about how some games aren't as good as the PS360 versions, please make a thread for it and go bitch about it there. This thread is about everything Smash Bros related, please refrain from derailing it. >_>

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm selling my wiiu to get a ps4 soon (I believe so). I'd like to play with some tempers. My nnid is Felipelujan

Am I the only one thinking something is wrong? :unsure:

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Just mentioning smash as a side note in your ongoing whining about poorly ported games is not on topic. If you want to cry about how some games aren't as good as the PS360 versions, please make a thread for it and go bitch about it there. This thread is about everything Smash Bros related, please refrain from derailing it. >_>

So they AREN'T as good, I thought so too!

But you're right, off topic. Let's bitch about smash instead of your ongoing "whining" off staying on topic..

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Too slow, unoptimised moves, paid dlc for those who didn't had the club nintendo offer.

And Lucario is technically the same, but better.
No, not at all.

The only thing that's the same between the two is the neutral B projectile, and even then they're still different.
This makes me think you haven't played the two at all

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
No, not at all.

The only thing that's the same between the two is the neutral B projectile, and even then they're still different.
This makes me think you haven't played the two at all

I like mewtwo, i used him/it a lot in Melee and I grew to be very good with him. However... he's not particularly balanced in the new game. His moves are painfully unoptimised and it's like they cut and pasted him from the old game. He's slow yes but he's like the voldo of smash - powerful in the right hands. But i'm having trouble getting used to him at the moment.. but don't trust me on my opinion. I've not used him much in smash4 for a proper analysis.

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where would be the best place for Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS matchmaking?
With the close of Miiverse, and lack of communication even before then, I would like to personally brawl against other players.
I just don't know where to go for that.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where would be the best place for Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS matchmaking?
With the close of Miiverse, and lack of communication even before then, I would like to personally brawl against other players.
I just don't know where to go for that.
Isn't there a matchmaking option that automatically finds other players for you to play with? Ik MK8 has that anyways...

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't there a matchmaking option that automatically finds other players for you to play with? Ik MK8 has that anyways...
Only the planned tournaments, which I always miss and I don't really want to wait for. It has no Online Lobby like MK8. Plus I want to play with others on demand. Not by random. Like, I website that allows you to meet and battle others. Not something In-game.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Only the planned tournaments, which I always miss and I don't really want to wait for. It has no Online Lobby like MK8. Plus I want to play with others on demand. Not by random. Like, I website that allows you to meet and battle others. Not something In-game.
U can play against random players in any online game, just like in Smash 4 (where it says "for fun" and "for glory"). Works for 1on1 (for glory), Free For All and 2on2.
2on2 can also be played with 2 players on one console.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's an app on android (idk if its on apple) called smash amino and you can connect/talk and fight with people in that community

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped