Hacking Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellz92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, afaik I thought the backbone for all scene releases was the usenet group relating to the console i.e. a.b.g.n3ds

I dunno if that's true cause like you say there are discrepancies between a few of the most popular 3ds lists, and like I mentioned abgx's site lists stuff that doesn't exist in the channel.. so again, I dunno what's real anymore..

Yeah I figured as much :l I suppose behind a.b.g.n3ds there's obviously a private group sharing w/ each other.

Hellz92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Such as every normal person on the internet that has nothing to contribute to those kind of circles :P

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
release groups must be holding the game back release the game on release date in order to prevent major spoilers (like those already seen).

It's kind of impossible the wouldn't have it by now...

Reactions: cearp

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
release groups must be holding the game back release the game on release date in order to prevent major spoilers (like those already seen).

It's kind of impossible the wouldn't have it by now...

Anyone with the Gateway exploit can dump cartridges. Release groups don't matter anymore. A scene release is coming. REMAIN CALM. DEEP BREATHING.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with the Gateway exploit can dump cartridges. Release groups don't matter anymore. A scene release is coming. REMAIN CALM. DEEP BREATHING.

But also, think about the amount of people who have Smash on there 3DS at this time... Now the odds narrow further, once you realize that most people don't even know what Gateway is. Also, can you remove the header? I'm sure they'd want to do that ahead of time.

Reactions: cearp

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But also, think about the amount of people who have Smash on there 3DS at this time... Now the odds narrow further, once you realize that most people don't even know what Gateway is. Also, can you remove the header? I'm sure they'd want to do that ahead of time.

Yes. Anyone can remove the header. Also most people don't stream on twitch, and even fewer are ballsy enough to go against the Nintenjas, but we got three twitch streams. All it takes is one distribution and it's all over.

How long have 3DS games taken to leak in the past?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Anyone can remove the header. Also most people don't stream on twitch, and even fewer are ballsy enough to go against the Nintenjas, but we got three twitch streams. All it takes is one distribution and it's all over.

To answer your last question, some, weeks beyond their actual release date c;

Hellz92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Idk how long but Gaist Crusher God has a release date of 14 september and is dumped already.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well a link between worlds was out a week or so ahead of the official release date.....but it was unusable anyway :rofl2:

maybe nintendo's new AP is a a bomb that explodes upon anyone trying to dump it :ph34r:

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Idk how long but Gaist Crusher God has a release date of 14 september and is dumped already.

Nah, That came out on the 4th
So, who wants to take one for the team, eh? :P

I will because I don't give a fuck
well a link between worlds was out a week or so ahead of the official release date.....but it was unusable anyway :rofl2:

maybe nintendo's new AP is a a bomb that explodes upon anyone trying to dump it :ph34r:

Huge difference between NA/EU and jap releases. There's not a big piracy scene for the 3ds in japan which is why most jap releases take forever to even get dumped.
I expect this to leak on the day of release which would be tomorrow for people in the US

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell I want to know is how it feels on my regular 3ds don't have an xl the damn demo would suffice but its whatever

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, That came out on the 4th

I will because I don't give a fuck

Huge difference between NA/EU and jap releases. There's not a big piracy scene for the 3ds in japan which is why most jap releases take forever to even get dumped.
I expect this to leak on the day of release which would be tomorrow for people in the US

Well whatever the reason, I'm very excited for this to be dumped B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1