squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its also listed on http://wii.ds-scene.net/ im taking it with a pinch of salt until I see it available to download from a reliable source
biggrin.gif

robinthehood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just patched this with region frii, put it on my cyclowiiz chipped pal console, it did not show up in the disc channel, i clicked the disc channel anyway and i got the wii update screen, when the update finished i got a screen which says you tried to access marc/eu/eu/eng/setup/screensave.html which is currently unavailable.......... blah blah blah, i cannot get off this screen i'm stuck i've tried disconnecting from the power for a couple of mins still the same, help?

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BE EXTRA CAREFUL IF YOU HAVE A PAL WII UNIT AND TRY TO PLAY THIS NTSC SUPER PAPER MARIO

People are reporting that this game bricked their PAL Wiis. The game includes 2.1E update and it will try to update your PAL Wii with 2.1E NTSC update thus bricking your Wii if your Wii isn't updated online already. so try to update to 2.1E online first before you play this game.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
BE EXTRA CAREFUL IF YOU HAVE A PAL WII UNIT AND TRY TO PLAY THIS NTSC SUPER PAPER MARIO

People are reporting that this game bricked their PAL Wiis. The game includes 2.1E update and it will try to update your PAL Wii with 2.1E NTSC update thus bricking your Wii if your Wii isn't updated online already. so try to update to 2.1E online first before you play this game.

So if I have the latest firmware, It'll be okay?

Sgt. Pepper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got fed up with the waiting so I decided to make this one of those game that I buy as some sort of karma thing for stealing so many others.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy