Can anyone make a wii vc wad for me or help me make it?

Marumm01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m trying to make a wad with the Paper Mario TTYD64 patch, but I cannot seem to get it to work.

I followed all the steps and it installed onto my wii just fine, but running it leaves me stuck on the classic controller screen.

I also tried to patch the regular paper Mario 64 vc with patcher64plus but it gives me an error saying that the wad is either incorrect or broken. I’ve tested multiple different paper Mario vc wads and still get the same error.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is my patch not compatible?

Thank you!

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m trying to make a wad with the Paper Mario TTYD64 patch, but I cannot seem to get it to work.

I followed all the steps and it installed onto my wii just fine, but running it leaves me stuck on the classic controller screen.

I also tried to patch the regular paper Mario 64 vc with patcher64plus but it gives me an error saying that the wad is either incorrect or broken. I’ve tested multiple different paper Mario vc wads and still get the same error.

Thank you!
I don't think sharing modified VC WADs are allowed.

hughgoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Thank you!
Hey, did you ever get it to work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...